BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Ayesha J.
Ottawa, ON
This primer claims to be super mattifying but I don't think it does much. Even as a primer it's just mediocre. It applies really thick and I have to blend it really well for the white cream to disappear. I don't think it does a good job at keeping my skin matte, as I still get oil on my forehead and around my nose only after a couple hours of wearing this. I wouldn't recommend this primer to others.
Sophie L.
Regina, SK
I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has combo skin or very oily skin. I heard about this primer for awhile and said I would give it a try and I am SO thankful I did. It minimizes pores, it keeps your skin looking oil free all day, it feels lightweight and so smooth on the skin. When I run out, I will DEFF be buying this product over!
Holly N.
Kingsley, NB
I have used this primer a couple times, its OK, it goes on smoothly and it only takes a little bit. But I was sent a sample awhile ago for the Smashbox Photo Finish primer and you can really tell the quality difference, I certainly prefer smashbox or porefessional. If your looking for the best it comes at a price. But if your looking for a inexpensive primer that will still do the job then this can do it
diana r.
littlehampton
When I first used it I really didn't like it but I decided to give it another chance and I'm still not 100% sure about this. I still use it and its not that bad I guess. I also like that it makes my pores really unnoticeable. one thing to consider though is if being used, to only apply on those really oily areas like your t zone or your skin will look a bit dry especially if you have spots. I wouldn't say it controls my oil all day either so I'm a bit in the middle with this one
Stephanie V.
Hormigueros , Puerto Rico
I bought this with very low expectations since Rimmel London and I don't mix that well (tried many of their products but most of them don't work for me) but wow, this actually kept my makeup matte and didn't dry out my skin. For a drugstore primer I was impressed and will be definitely buying some more. My only complaint is that it isn't a primer I would use alone, since it tends to look a bit greasy when freshly applied and doesn't cover up pores. Takes a while to dry too.
Ashley O.
Cochrane, AB
Ive been using this primer for about a year now just to see how my skin would handle it. For me it minimizes my pores which is amazing. it does go on matte which i really like. it is a thicker consistency but with saying that it is easy to blend it with my fingers. a little definitely goes a long way! Would definitely recommend to others.
Emily P.
Great face primer for those on a budget, does the job but you can get better if you have more money to spend. Keeps your make up on really well but doesn't really keep it any matter than another other primer. If you want a good cheap primer for keeping your make up in place all day than this one is great!
Christina T.
Found this at the drugstore and decided to try it out. Really enjoyed how lightweight it is and it does help keep makeup on. Not recommended for oily skin. For normal/dry skin maybe even combination, but not so much for oily skin such as mine. Would only use again if its already in my makeup case and had nothing else.
Saskia R.
This product is great, however i do not find it "stays matte" all day. I have extremely oily skin and i find that my makeup is very sticky and shiny at about the 3-4 hour of wear time mark. However this product is great for the price and it makes the skin look and feel smooth😊 I would recommend it for normal to dry skin.
Hadley L.
Swainsboro , GA
I have very large pores and oily skin. I use this product every day when I apply my makeup! It is very inexpensive and keeps my face from being so oily. I wash my face in the morning then hydrate with a oil free moisturizer. After my moisturizer dries I apply my rimmel stay matte primer. It fills in some of my larger pores and keeps the oil in my face under control. It is a white color but goes on translucent. It has a silicone feel to it but you can tell that it helps your makeup go on smoothly. I would definitely recommend this product.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.