BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Hannah S.
Whitehorse, YT
I knew about this product through my sister. I have a very oily skin and something that can make my face Matte, I will go for! So, I bought this and am still using it everytime I put on my makeup. I love this and someone even told me, what I put or do to my face because even if I am wearing makeup for so long, I still look vibrant!
Maisie S.
Corvallis, OR
I absolutely love this primer! It's inexpensive, easy to apply and blend in using your fingertips, helps your makeup stay on all day, has a matte finish, and does not leave your face feeling sticky or heavy. I would definitely buy it again and have gone through several tubes.
Missy A.
Calgary, AR
I honestly don't like this primer at all. I bought the primer thinking it would help with my really oily skin. But unfortunately it did not. :( instead it made me look greasy. Will not buy again. I would not recommend to anyone with really oily skin.
Cynthia A.
Brampton, NC
Okay i am very iffy with this primer. It does keep your skin staying matte all day however it doesnt help with my pores and it doesnt blend really good either. I like other primers like pore fessional, baby skin, or any silicone based primer because i find they are better at minimizing the look of my pores and they keep me looking matte.
Leonie C.
Montreal
I really recommend this product. My foundation looks so much amazing with this primer under. My foundation stay on my skin all day with this primer. My pores are not even appearing with this primer. My skin looks amazing with this. Buy it and see by yourself!
Stephanie L.
St, ON
This product is a tried and true. However, I feel like there are so many newer primers that are much better for your skin and for makeup. I found that this was very similar to a hand cream or thick moisturizer. It hydrated my face and really mattified my skin but I don't see how it benefited my pores or acne or long lasting properties in my make up.
Maria I.
Cadiz
No soy la mayor fan de esta base de maquillaje. Aunque diga que sea para pieles grasas, a mi a la media hora o asi me saca grasa. Y encima al menos aqui en España la gama de tonos es malísima para aquellas que somos de piel muy blanquita, y la base mas clara acaba siendo muy amarilla/naranja en mi piel.
Katelyn J.
Armagh, Armagh
Not the greatest of primers but it was atill very good, it was very cheap and that is probably why it isn't like your high end primers. I would still buy it again as it does it's job. There is also different versions of rimmel primers like the fix and perfect which I would also buy as a primer.
Kelsey M.
The Rimmel London stay matte primer is a light weight primer that makes your skin look and feel flawless. The rest of your makeup goes on so smooth after applying this primer. I have combo skin and it didn’t stick to any dry patches, sink into any pores and I didn’t look shinny at the end of the day. I think this would be great for any skin type.
🎼🎶Amanda F.
Halifax, WY
The value and quality really can’t be matched. This stuff creates a perfect base for all of your make up that dries without any stickiness or heaviness. I was so happy with this products performance... especially for that price!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.