BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Maisie S.
Corvallis, OR
I absolutely love this primer! It's inexpensive, easy to apply and blend in using your fingertips, helps your makeup stay on all day, has a matte finish, and does not leave your face feeling sticky or heavy. I would definitely buy it again and have gone through several tubes.
Cynthia A.
Brampton , ON
Okay i am very iffy with this primer. It does keep your skin staying matte all day however it doesnt help with my pores and it doesnt blend really good either. I like other primers like pore fessional, baby skin, or any silicone based primer because i find they are better at minimizing the look of my pores and they keep me looking matte.
Missy A.
Calgary, AB
I honestly don't like this primer at all. I bought the primer thinking it would help with my really oily skin. But unfortunately it did not. :( instead it made me look greasy. Will not buy again. I would not recommend to anyone with really oily skin.
Leonie C.
Montreal
I really recommend this product. My foundation looks so much amazing with this primer under. My foundation stay on my skin all day with this primer. My pores are not even appearing with this primer. My skin looks amazing with this. Buy it and see by yourself!
alyssxbeauty A.
Lanesville, NS
This product is good for oily skin, holds up my oils pretty well. It is very thick in formula. Covers my pores well. Dries Matte, and makes my face feel smooth. I would buy again. Recommended for you oily skin girls.
Maria I.
Cadiz
No soy la mayor fan de esta base de maquillaje. Aunque diga que sea para pieles grasas, a mi a la media hora o asi me saca grasa. Y encima al menos aqui en España la gama de tonos es malísima para aquellas que somos de piel muy blanquita, y la base mas clara acaba siendo muy amarilla/naranja en mi piel.
Katelyn J.
Armagh, Armagh
Not the greatest of primers but it was atill very good, it was very cheap and that is probably why it isn't like your high end primers. I would still buy it again as it does it's job. There is also different versions of rimmel primers like the fix and perfect which I would also buy as a primer.
🎼🎶Amanda F.
Halifax, RI
The value and quality really can’t be matched. This stuff creates a perfect base for all of your make up that dries without any stickiness or heaviness. I was so happy with this products performance... especially for that price!
Chelsea C.
I love this primer, especially in the summer months when I tend to get a bit oily. I wouldn't recommend it for winter if you have dry skin or even just dry patches because it tends to cling to the dry spots.
Tiffany T.
Brampton
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer This is such an affordable primer with such great long lasting wear, I bought it at Walmart just under $10 It does such a great job at priming my face but it is a thicker creamy consistency. I definitely recommend this too matte lovers on a budget.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.