BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
My favourite primer ever!! Allows my skin to breath, doesn't clog up my paws, makes my make up look absolutely flawless without the horrible candy affect!! And best of all it's matte!! Works so well would highly recommend it!!
Rebecca C.
I don't like that it's a white paste but once I put my foundation on it you can't tell. I love this it's such a good product for the cost I'll never go back to sephora primers ! Keeps me matte for a while and it's drug store price range !
Natasja M.
When I used this for the first time I was impressed because it really left my skin so soft. I did feel like I ran out of it very fast I don't know if that is my fault or not. But I havn't bought it again.
Megan M.
This does a really good job of taking away any shine and making your skin so soft! It's quite a thick cream but it goes on so well and I've found myself wearing this alone if I'm not wearing makeup that day. Would buy again
Lauren S.
A very affordable product, the packaging is nice, but basic. The product feels nice and smooth on the skin, however compared to other primers I have used I can't say I felt it did much , but it did feel nice of my skin.
Beth C.
This is a good product and does make your skin matte but I tend to go for a more dewy look these days so wouldn't buy it now. It blends nicely and keeps make up in place for a few hours. However not good for a night out make up as it doesn't keep make up on.
Sophie L.
Regina, SK
Really like this product on my outter parameter of my face! It doesn't blur out my pores so I need something better in my tzone! Also very affordable so if you need something quick and cheap - you need to get your hands on this!!!
Morgan C.
Paradise, NL
Great product! Love an affordable AND reliable primer. This bad boy keeps my makeup on all day which is saying a lot because I am very oily and usually wearing my makeup for 15 hours minimum. I definitely recommend it!
Alexandra T.
I love this product. Is easy to apply ,it blends well and is long lasting. This is currently the only primary I use because I have oily areas on my face . In my opinion it gives the perfect matte long lasting finish.
Mikayla S.
This is my favourite primer. It beats all others. It keeps my skin smooth and it stops me from getting breakouts. It hides pores really well. I have huge pores and it makes them look tiny. I would recommend this to anyone who's looking for a primer
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.