BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Ellie A.
West Saint Paul
Even though this is a cheap brand of primer I must say is great quality for how much I paid for it! I can reapply over my Foundation to cover up dry patches and it does wonders with funding in the foundation! I am definitely satisfied with what I bought and do plan on using this product in the near future again :) this product is good for anyone who has dry or oily skin or even a combination of both
Macee K.
Minneola, KS
I wanted this to work so badly because the price is so good. It was only $5! It will keep you matte, for like three hours. After that I saw noticeable oil shineage on my face. I think it might have been a tad less oily than normal but it was still oily in the t zone. If you get really oily this won’t give you enough matter over a long period of time to be worth it for you even at $5. If you only have moderate or light oil you may find it really useful. I hope they improve the longevity of their formula and change it to fix the problem here in the near future.
Natalie V.
I recently purchased this primer from Target for a cheap price. I have a really oily skin, especially during the summer. I haven’t been able to wear it with makeup but I have applied this primer on my skin by itself, it’s smooth and blends in well. I felt that it kept my skin matte and barely oily for a few hours. I do not know how long it is supposed to last but the product is good for it’s price and I recommend it.
Kerri C.
For the price I think it's a really nice primer. It claims to keep you matte for 8 hrs and minimise the appearance of pores. I have combination skin and it does keep my oily areas under control for 6-8 hrs. It doesn't really minimise pores but does leave the skin smooth so foundations goes on well. Another plus is it didn't break out my sensitive skin.
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Ugh so disappointing! This product does everything it says it's gonna do, I love that it keeps me natural shiny not greasy mess shiny, it goes on nice, doesn't mask dry skin patches, but does smooth out pores, but it makes me skin freak out!!! I'm in the middle of the worst breakout I've had in months after only 4 days use, I tried to push through but it's getting worse and I'm sad to have to discontinue use. I normally only break out during shark week and it's not shark week and started when I started this product. Why's it so hard to find shine control without clogging pores!!!
Kayla T.
Waynesville, OH
Finally bought a tube of this! It keeps my oily a$$ t zone much much less oily, but I do notice after about 5 hours my face is back on its bullsh. This primer keeps my foundation from sliding around so it definitely does what a primer should do but I would not say it’s hydrating at all. More for those on the mildly to decently oily side! Very inexpensive though so I think it’s a good product to have handy!
Jay 💖.
I wish I could say that I loved this. And I mean,I guess I did. It was a thin silicone primer that filled my pores and mattified my makeup perfectly. I was in love. But...
This primer broke me out. I stupidly tried it 8 separate times,blaming the breakouts on hormones,sickness,a new shampoo. Anything. But I finally realized that I'm allergic to this. My skin doesn't like it,even though I loved how it made me look. I give it a 3/10 for that reason. It would have been a 9/10 had it not given me painful breakouts. But I would recommend if you don't have picky,sensitive skin.
Alyssa V.
Pawtucket, RI
I purchased this after a quick google search for drugstore primer dupes when I did not have time to make it to Sephora. I have combination skin and the reviews with my skin type kept comparing this to MUFE Skin Equalizer Primer and MAC Studio Fix Primer.

First off the ingredients in this primer are TERRIBLE...talc, PEG’s, aluminum starch, magnesium sulfate, etc. This smells like glue, all of my products started to separate while blending, did not blur my minimal pores, did not even out my complexion, and for the first time my powders (Laura mecier, hourglass, and MUFE) flakes and I ended up taking my makeup off after 2 hours and redid my face with no primer which looked better than with this junk.
Riley S.
This is my HOLY GRAIL when it comes to primers. This stuff goes on very smoothly, like a lotion. It keeps my face looking matte all day long. Seems to work best when also using rimmel's stay matte foundation. I bought this product from Walmart and ulta and I would highly recommend it. Rimmel London Stay Matte PrimerRimmel London Stay Matte Liquid Mousse Foundation
Marjorie G.
Des Plaines, IL
I bought this from Walgreens for only $2 since it currently is retailing for $4.19 and there is a $2 Rimmel coupon. I’ve been wanting to try this and the price is a steal. I have combo skin, so finding a primer that helps my T-zone look less oily is one of my major concerns. It minimizes my pores and does help with my oiliness.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.