BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
alyssxbeauty A.
Lanesville, NS
This product is good for oily skin, holds up my oils pretty well. It is very thick in formula. Covers my pores well. Dries Matte, and makes my face feel smooth. I would buy again. Recommended for you oily skin girls.
Maria I.
Cadiz
No soy la mayor fan de esta base de maquillaje. Aunque diga que sea para pieles grasas, a mi a la media hora o asi me saca grasa. Y encima al menos aqui en España la gama de tonos es malísima para aquellas que somos de piel muy blanquita, y la base mas clara acaba siendo muy amarilla/naranja en mi piel.
Katelyn J.
Armagh, Armagh
Not the greatest of primers but it was atill very good, it was very cheap and that is probably why it isn't like your high end primers. I would still buy it again as it does it's job. There is also different versions of rimmel primers like the fix and perfect which I would also buy as a primer.
🎼🎶Amanda F.
Halifax, NS
The value and quality really can’t be matched. This stuff creates a perfect base for all of your make up that dries without any stickiness or heaviness. I was so happy with this products performance... especially for that price!
Chelsea C.
I love this primer, especially in the summer months when I tend to get a bit oily. I wouldn't recommend it for winter if you have dry skin or even just dry patches because it tends to cling to the dry spots.
Tiffany T.
Brampton
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer This is such an affordable primer with such great long lasting wear, I bought it at Walmart just under $10 It does such a great job at priming my face but it is a thicker creamy consistency. I definitely recommend this too matte lovers on a budget.
Reele A.
Great drugstore primer! I have oily and acne skin. I use this everyday under my foundation. This primer make my skin look so smooth and matte. Primer has the perfect thick texture. After applying the primer, I wait 10 minutes then i put foundation.
Kat L.
I just got this in my Ipsy box and was hesitant to try it as I've been let down by so many drugstore brand primers before. But much to my surprise this ended up being one of my favorite primers. Thick formula that goes on easily and definitely helps control my oily t zone!
LaShay H.
Montreal
When I started getting into make up, this was the first primer I ever bought I have super oily skin and I love the fact that they kept my face Matt all day. It also makes your pores look so small.
Nickie L.
edmonton, AB
This primer is especially good for oily skin and for a drugstore brand you just can't complain it helped to keep me mate but it didn't help fill in my pores but if you are looking for a cheaper matte primer this one is for you ! Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.