BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Kayla B.
Botwood, NL
This primer is great for oily skin, especially in the summer months. It doesn’t feel greasy on the skin, and absorbs quickly. It’s also very inexpensive and amazing for the low cost it is
Oishi C.
It's just awesome ,the primer gives your skin a nice Matt smooth texture . The consistency is moderate of the product ,all in all it's a good one from the house of Rimmel London ☺️
Candice C.
This is my go to primer! It gives a really nice matte finish without feeling like it is drying out my face. I even use it on my eyelids as a shadow primer and it works amazingly!
L E I L A M.
Peckham rye, ['', '', "['', '', 'London']"]
Blend-ability: 8/10
Coverage/Pigmentation: N/A/10
Formula: creamy
Worth buying: Yes only if your on a budget

Overall thoughts:
I think this primer is okay. I prefer so many others. It does keep your oils at bay, but only for a short amount of time (6hours). The formula is creamy but if you apply it wrong with too much product, then it can crumble and not sit on the skin very nice.
Michelle C.
Brownsville, ON
I use this primer everyday, I cleanse my face first, moisturize, then apply my primer. You can wear alone or with foundation, which I do.
It doesn't cake up your foundstion, hides your pores well. This is a thicker primet, but does blend in quite well. Using this primer my makeup lasts alot longer. Its afforable as well
Massiel A.
Doral, FL
If you have oily skin you might like this but if you have combination skin you might hate this. It leaves my skin matte but dry and it accentuates the dry patches on my skin. It also leaves like a white finish on the skin.
Stephanie L.
St, ON
This product is a tried and true. However, I feel like there are so many newer primers that are much better for your skin and for makeup. I found that this was very similar to a hand cream or thick moisturizer. It hydrated my face and really mattified my skin but I don't see how it benefited my pores or acne or long lasting properties in my make up.
Laida G.
Mungia
The product has a very lotion-like consistency and it's not instantly matte - you have to wait a little. It feels a little heavy on the skin, not too much and does not fill in the pores even a little. This product does keep the oils at bay, however it would be nice if it actually filled in pores, to save the hassle of applying two separate primers.
Holly J.
This isn’t an amazing primer however, it is good for the price and is cheaper than a lot of others that I’ve tried. It definitely works better if you have oily skin as this is a matte primer. It is moisturising and gives a smooth base for your makeup but it doesn’t make it last any longer or fill in pores.
Shakira M.
I leaved you poreless and have an amazing matte finish! I’ve been inlove
since I bought it the first time in Walmart for 7 bucks, it’s good for
every type of skin and I highly recommend it to others.
This is a great primer if you are looking for a water-based primer! I
usually use a water-based BB cream and/or foundation, so I can't use the
more popular silicone-based primers or my makeup will not blend
correctly on my face

Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.