BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
EM I.
Sheffield
INCREDIBLY THICK AND HEAVY!! This foundation was purchased purely because I was on an incredibly tight budget and didn't realise other products existed. I honestly believe that the colour match can be close to perfect with this foundation, however I also know that this foundation is incredibly thick, heavy and has an odd texture that I wouldn't enjoy being on my face. It feels similar to silicone and it doesn't provide much coverage even though it is incredibly thick and heavy on the face. I really dislike this product, but I love rimmel loads and I have never experienced something that I have hated from this brand before apart from this product!!!
💙💙
Waad T.
sydney
This is a very creamy lotion like thick primer it doesn’t make my skin look completely matte. It minimises pores and blackheads surprisingly. It’s matte satin finish that drys down yet it feels hydrating it creates a good canvas for makeup.
Alysha B.
I have super oily skin and I find this primer helps me to not get shiny and keeps my foundation from separating throughout the day. I also wear it sometimes just by itself if I'm having a no makeup day it still keeps my oils at bay. It's super lightweight and doesn't have any harsh smells. Doesn't break me out and my sensitive skin seems to have no problems with it. I definitely recommend this to everyone I know.
makeup_ub 🛍.
San Francisco
I have oily skin and it does the job done when used with oil control foundation. You should not expect it to control oil if you are using it with glowy finish foundation. I prefer to use it in winter time when my face is not so oily. Definitely not good enough in summer. If you really want to take advantage of this product, use it with oil control foundation.
Mariah A.
MIAMI , FL
I have oily skin and I have been using this product for a couple of years. It dries up the areas that you put it on and makes your makeup less prone to wearing off. I use it before applying foundation in certain areas of my face. It is particularly good if you use it in the crease of your​ eyelid. It helps keep your eyeshadow in place without the lines forming. Love it.
Kenia P.
This product came to me in my @ipsy in its normal size, I have already used it for several months, I am of mixed skin and my main problem is the nose, the first place where brightness appears and this little one can not help it, I like it already that leaves my skin soft and perfect for the base if it controls the shine on the rest of the face and if I do not want to put on makeup I apply a little and it leaves me for a few hours. Using it in conjunction with the powder of the same line its effect is more lasting. If your problems of shine is little, surely this product will serve you.
I love this primer, it’s gives a good glow throughout the day. It’s a really greasy primer and thick. If you had really oily skin I wouldn’t recommend this for you but if you have dry skin then I would this for you. The good thing I like about this product that it’s not very expensive to buy and it’s very affordable. 😍
Stelina P.
Such a good drugstore primer! Smooths out the skin, fills in pores, and moisturizes all together! I don't even know how a product can do all of that, but this one does. Easy to apply, and also affordable. Recommend mostly for oily, combination and normal skin, but I think dry skintypes can wear it too.
Valentina F.
I don't find this product particularly stand-out if it's used as a primer. Very little to no radiance comes through foundation once applied. And, since it doesn't do anything else in the way of priming. I don't find it to be that outstanding. It's just like another moisturizer, except a bit more tacky which may help your foundation last a bit longer.
Sofie L.
Really great primer, it keeps my makeup on much longer then without, and it is cheap, it is such a great primer. It has a moisturiser kinda feel to it but it is really thick, it fills in the pores beautyfully and makes the skin look awsome.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.