BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Samantha F.
Great primer for oil control and lasts on my skin about 6-7 hours without blotting. I prefer the BECCA Pore Perfect Oil control primer but at the price point you cant complain. Found when I wear alone I get a white cast on my skin if not blended really well.
Esther L.
st peters square
Really disappointed with this. As I rub it into my face it gathers into small clumps on my skin so I end up having to take it off and use my normal primer. I have used it on a client once with oily skin and it didn’t control the oil or mattify.
Kirralee H.
Sydney
This is a great primer! It does not minimise pores but it does work for my oily skin. I use a generous amount all over my face and I feel like it prolongs my make up wear. I love this primer and I compare it to the Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer.
Linda V.
I really like this primer. It is a very very good dupe for the hourglass primer. Has the same feeling and texture on the skin and i feel it controls and smooths the oils of my face very good and very similar but for a much cheaper price
carlly w.
Sudbury, ON
This is a holy grail primer, it keeps your foundation matte and makes it look flawless. It is very affordable and does not make your makeup look caked, it is great for oily skin because if keeps your foundation from separating
savana r.
Streatham , London
One of the best drugstore primers. It works well with so many foundation types and helps in keeping the makeup on longer. If you suffer from oil production it does help keeping matte and provides a great base for foundation application.
Erica L.
Albury
Such a great product. I would definitely use again and recommend to others. It felt great on my skin and provided a gorgeous matte finish. I didn't like how hard it was to access the last 1/4 of product left
Sadé B.
This primer is very good and help the makeup set to your skin, very affordable conspired to some primers out there such as Mac. However it’s very nourishing to the skin and doesn’t dry the skin out whereas some drugstore brands can do.
Nhị H.
Hanoi
This is the first primer that i use and it works well on my skin. It controls the oil on my face for about 3-4 hours and i can reapply it easily then my face will become matte again, so magical ❤️
Maria G.
Doral, FL
Lo uso muy poco, siento que me deja la cara grasosa y mi piel produce acné muy fácilmente. Lo recomiendo para pieles no muy grasas. Sin embargo No es de mala calidad solo que no va mucho conmigo.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.