BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Navjyot K.
Odenton, MD
I love this product 😊 best for oily skin keeps my face Matte all day long😊.
Rachel G.
Love this matte primer on my oily skin! Good price for a wonderful product!
tina c.
Kissimmee , Fl
Just bought it don't necessarily need to get the foundation use your own .
Dana B.
Louisville, KY
4 drugstore primer this one is pretty good. You get quite a bit of product for the price. It is a matte primer and I do feel like it keeps your makeup matte feeling. It's not a pore reducing so that could be a deal-breaker for you. I liked this particular product.
Cristina D.
This is my first primer I have ever used and I got to say, I’m impressed !! It helps to hide pores, it’s easy to apply and it looks great! My makeup stays on all day thanks to this primer and it helps to minimize acne breakouts. It’s also Light and feels great! I would recommend.
Kayla R.
Fords
This is supposed to minimize pours and give a matte look. This did neither of those! My pours looked bigger, my face felt matte when first putting on but was oily soon after. Not happy
Yanibell P.
Union City, NJ
I did not like this primer. It's meant to make skin look matte, without any oiliness. However, this primer did not do that. It made my combination skin produce more oil. Definitely not a favorite of mines.
Harmony C.
St. Ansgar
This primer does keep my face somewhat matte. I pair it with their stay matte powder and they work pretty well together. I have purchased this product a couple times now and will probably continue to do so since it’s so affordable.
Taelor C.
Greenwood, SC
I have heard so many good reviews about this primer. Everyone said it was matte and was the holy grail with the foundation that I use. I would have to disagree. This seemed to make my face look like I had a coat of Vaseline on my face with how shiny it got.
Gavriella F.
Port Wentwrth, GA
This primer is so good and long lasting! I'm on my second tube. It holds up really well in the Georgia summers!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.