BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Nataliya B.
East Providence
AMAZINGGG!!!!!! I don’t understand why this isn’t talked about more bc it’s amazing and legit slept on. So cheap but literally just as great if not better than other primers
Sarah I.
Its a pretty ok product. Doesn't really keep my oils at bay. After using this primer I get oily in aboout 1-2 hours.
EM I.
Sheffield
INCREDIBLY THICK AND HEAVY!! This foundation was purchased purely because I was on an incredibly tight budget and didn't realise other products existed. I honestly believe that the colour match can be close to perfect with this foundation, however I also know that this foundation is incredibly thick, heavy and has an odd texture that I wouldn't enjoy being on my face. It feels similar to silicone and it doesn't provide much coverage even though it is incredibly thick and heavy on the face. I really dislike this product, but I love rimmel loads and I have never experienced something that I have hated from this brand before apart from this product!!!
💙💙
Kenia P.
This product came to me in my @ipsy in its normal size, I have already used it for several months, I am of mixed skin and my main problem is the nose, the first place where brightness appears and this little one can not help it, I like it already that leaves my skin soft and perfect for the base if it controls the shine on the rest of the face and if I do not want to put on makeup I apply a little and it leaves me for a few hours. Using it in conjunction with the powder of the same line its effect is more lasting. If your problems of shine is little, surely this product will serve you.
Sherah O.
miami
This is a decent primer, especially for oily skin. It’s a matte finish primer and lasts for at least 5 hours in humid temperatures. 1 major pro is that the primer leave that silicone feel on your skin after you’ve applied it; rather it goes on much like a moisturizer. It’s very affordable but I must say the full size is still a bit small. That being said- it’s one of the better drug store primers I have tried. I have purchased more and will continue to use.
Samantha C.
belfast
I think this is one of the first primers that I bought and I was wearing a lot of other Rimmel products at the time.  I didn't really like that the primer itself was white and sort of a tacky moisturizer formula.  It didn't blend out well and I always felt when using it that it made the parts of my face where it was lighter.  After a while of using it, the product within the tube also went a watery consistency and so I ended up chucking it away. Wouldn't recommend it.
Tayna C.
New Castle, DE
the matte effect is incredible, however I restrict use to night because it has no sun protection and this is a very negative bridge of the product. But what he sets out to do is great. my hair is oily and the makiagem lasted for a long time with the use. It would indicate for the price, but I would like sun protection included. Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
Waad T.
sydney
This is a very creamy lotion like thick primer it doesn’t make my skin look completely matte. It minimises pores and blackheads surprisingly. It’s matte satin finish that drys down yet it feels hydrating it creates a good canvas for makeup.
Jazmin Heaven W.
Kilburn, Derbyshire
This primer is meant to provide a matte finish, which was a bit drying on my skin! I have normal to dry skin, it hasn’t for dry patches but this didn’t suit my skin type. Perhaps it would be good for oily skin though. It made my foundation go on nicely and smoothly so I’m giving it 3 stars for that reason. It’s decent for the price, but I probably won’t purchase this again because I prefer other primers from the drugstore.
Alysha B.
I have super oily skin and I find this primer helps me to not get shiny and keeps my foundation from separating throughout the day. I also wear it sometimes just by itself if I'm having a no makeup day it still keeps my oils at bay. It's super lightweight and doesn't have any harsh smells. Doesn't break me out and my sensitive skin seems to have no problems with it. I definitely recommend this to everyone I know.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.