BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Julie
High praise from this oily girl! This is the first primer I’ve used to stay matte and it actually works ALL DAY - no blotting or touch ups needed. Really love it.
t s.
The product I’ve always been searching for! For years I’ve tried everything to get rid of the oil and shine in my t-zone and this actually works! I have very sensitive skin and combination skin and it didn’t break me out or cause a reaction. It does exactly what it says takes away the shine and covers over the oil. At first I didn’t know if it would work but I let it dry and my face was really matte and soft. DO NOT use a lot because it has a thick consistency like a vaseline lotion. The only reason why I can’t give this five stars is because once I tried to wash it off, it didn’t come off easy and I had to really wash it off. It felt like the grease from chicken fat. Other than that I prefer to wear it without foundation and definitely recommend!
Tess H.
LOVE this primer!! Keeps makeup in place all day long and gives a matte finish. It also pretty cheap and you can get it at Walmart which is great! I would compare it to smashbox
Kelley W.
Oklahoma City, OK
This is a really good drugstore primer if you’re looking for something affordable. Compareable to the step 1 primer from makeup forever. Keeps you matte. Doesn’t really blur pores though. Not silicone
Tessa M.
After trying this primer, I have no desire to even try any new ones!! I have found my holy grail! First of all, this product is so budget friendly, which I appreciate as a student. I have extremely oily skin and constantly have problems with my foundation separating after just a couple of hours. This primer completely eliminated any foundation separation and keeps me more matte throughout the day. I do have to say, that although I have quite oily skin, I do not look for products that make me look too matte and too dry. I do still get a little shiny with this product, but in a pretty, dewy way. My only minor minor complaint is that I find it to be slightly drying on my skin, but I just pair this with a great moisturizer and it fixes the problem! Overall a standout product, and a must have for oily skin.
Tiffany C.
Wise, VA
I have to say this product is beyond wonderful... If you have an oily face or maybe just sweat a little it's a must have! Do not put this over an uncleaned face. Cleanse your face, aplly the primer now and make sure give it a second to dry. The continue with your makeup routine. As long as you let it dry before applying your makeup you cannot even tell you have the primer on! It feels just like you are applying lotion to your face! But I always put this on before working or going out. It leaves your face shine free for around 7-8 hours before you start noticing you have a tiny bit of shine, but overall I am in love with Rimmels Stay Matte primer, it's a must have!!! And the cost isn't bad around $7-$9 depending on your store. So well worth not being oily all day!!! 😎
Dia D.
Hueytown, AL
I have dry skin all year except for in the summertime. I had tried so many different primers and oil controlling setting sprays and nothing was working for long periods of time until I found the Rimmel Stay Matte Primer. This stuff is amazing! It's the only thing I've found that will keep my face matte all day and I love that it super inexpensive and you can get it at the drugstore. If you have oily skin, I highly recommend you try this primer. You won't be disappointed!
Leticia L.
BURLINGTON, MA
Finally! The primer you need if you have oily skin! I have tried so many primers, but this one definitely works to control oil and keep me matte all day long! It's a white gel consistency, ultra lightweight formula that minimizes the appearance of pores, controls shine, and creates a soft, matte complexion. On really hot or humid days I pair with with my L'Oreal Infallible Matte Foundation and oh baby. I stay completely matte all day!!
Marco A.
South Hero, VT
I got this just because, I'm always on the look for the next best thing, so I decided to give it a try. I was very impressed with it, it's quite thick and it doesn't leave your skin looking so matte that it looks like plastic, but with a normal look to it. When you apply powder to set it it becomes totally matte. It does a great job at keeping extra oil at bay, and my skin is super oily! Just a couple breaks for blotting paper, it's not magic obviously, but it does a great job controlling the oil excess at a fraction of the cost of expensive primers
Gea M.
Bristol, CT
This is an absolute awesome drugstore primer. If you have oily skin, this is for you. This primer will mystify your skin and blur your pores and lines. Paired with the foundation, this is an oily girls absolute must have. It will keep your face in place for hours! At least 6-8 hours without a touch up. If you do need a touch up it is quick an easy. The price point is less than ten bucks you really can't go wrong!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.