BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
lizabeth c.
Fort Wayne
This primer is great. I have oily skin and it keeps it at bay. It keeps my skin looking matte almost all day long. Usually. It’s very easy to use. I use it everyday. I’ll buy it again and again. Would recommend for anyone.
Juanita G.
Atlanta , GA
Easy to apply. Lasts very long time. Says it can be used over makeup but not sure how that works. Very reasonable pricing. Keeps skin matte even in the summertime. Not the best st stopping makeup transfer
Stephanie E.
Christiansbrg, VA
This primer is one of my absolute favorite drugstore primers. It works soooo well. It makes my skin completely matte and fills in all of my pores. I always have a good makeup day whenever I use this primer.
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Bit different than what I am used to but I do like it. That being said I would still choose Lalafox air primer over it BUT this is a very close second. I will definitely be finishing the container I have
Mercy M.
richmond hill
This is the only drugstore primer so far that I've actually liked. It keeps my shine at bay for the longest of any primer that I have tried. It's not all day, but it is for a long time. I still have to touch ip
tory w.
Struthers
I love this primer! it’s affordable and it does what it says it does! I have oily skin and this primer keeps my foundations in place, all, high end or drugstore. I will definitely be purchasing again!
Amy W.
Palm Beach Gardens
Nothing special. It’s the definition of cheap primer. It feels like a slightly less thick paint being rubbed onto your face. Good for oily skin but does not help to last all day. Won’t purchase again.
Zuleyka R.
Willimantic,Ct
It’s a good primer. First one I ever used. It’s not clumpy or sticky. It feels like I’m putting lotion on my skin. I love this primer which I found at Walmart. I would buy this item again and again.
Jackie K.
This primer I use when I want to wear make up and run errands. I love the price and it keeps my oily skin under control. It does help my foundation stay on longer than usual too. I would buy again.
Lynnise W.
Jackson , MN
I love this primer. It keeps me matte all day. My make up goes over it beautifully. It makes my face a little ashy but you can't see it under foundation. I definitely recommend this for oily skin.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.