BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Kayisha O.
Clinton , MD
I LOVED this product because it’s affordable & is true to what it says it does. I would You this every time I apply makeup. It keep everything in tack!
Kelsey B.
Tilton, IL
I use this under the stay matte foundations and it does help to keep my shine under control due to having such oily skin. I will definitely be buying more.
Julia O.
Aurora, IL
Definitely works and doesn't clog your pores. Helps your makeup go on flawlessly and helps it last for hours on end. This is a product I always keep around
Devan T.
This is my everyday primer. I think it works well. I think the only place it doesn't keep my makeup looking matte and good all day would be under my eyes.
reilly S.
I don't really notice that it makes my skin matte or necessarily keeps my foundation on for longer, it does give a smooth finish to apply foundation though
Aimee H.
Toledo, OH
Love this product. I still tend to get minimal oil hours after putting on my makeup. Definitely kept my makeup in place longer and has a nice matte finish.
Gen L.
Best primer to use with Bare Minerals Matte. It gives an even full coverage without a lot of effort. Really seems to grip the powder and keep it in place.
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Works best for under your makeup, I tried using it on top of my foundation and it kinda smeared it around a lot. But I love this for keeping my face matte.
Deichae N.
St. George
Definitely lives up the the stay matte slogan. Keeps me not shiny throughout the day. Doesnt fill pores but makes it stay in place. Best drug stoee primer
Sheila L.
Prairieville, LA
I normally buy matte primers, have oily skin. I am not sure why, but this rimmel matte primer did not work for me. I tried it with different foundations.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.