BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this primer since I was in high school and I have never been disappointed. It gives me the matte finish I'm looking for and never dries out my skin.
Kiah W.
Las Vegas, NV
Nice lightweight primer. Has a lotion texture and would say its great for any skin type. Doesn't cover pores but mattes the skin and makes it feel prepped and ready for foundation. Would like it a little better if it gave more of a tacky feel but thats personal preference.
Bernadette D.
I love this primer. A lot of the primers I have used in the past seemed to have a strong chemical smell and left my face with a very slippery kind of texture. This primer keeps my oily areas matte and keeps the foundation smooth in the dry areas. By far my favorite primer.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this inexpensive drugstore primer. Great for a matte finish under foundation. easy to blend out. And doesn’t have a heavy or greasy feeling to it. I have combination skin and like the way it works. I would totally buy this product again especially for the great price.
Holly H.
Ardmore, OK
I have oily skin on my forehead and although this applied really well, I felt like it did't really keep me matte. It did help my foundation last a little longer than usual though. I think it's a great affordable drugstore option if you're  on a budget.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I love this primer ! It is actually matte and primes the face exactly how you want it. It’s super affordable and can be found at your local drug store or online. I highly recommend this primer if you are looking for an inexpensive primer that is actually matte!
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
Love this primer, more than my benefit primer. Easy to apply, dries matte of course. I have really oily skin so keeping the oil away during my 12 hour shifts are difficult. I wouldn't say it lasts 12 hours, but surely helps my makeup last a lot longer.
Emily S.
Madison, GA
This primer is great for keeping your face matte all day long but it didn’t hide my pores very well. I was able to use other products under it to achieve my desired look.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
This is truly an oily girls dream primer. This keeps the oil away all day long and keeps my makeup looking fresh. I don't look patchy or have my makeup sliding off my face due to heavy amount of oils coming through. I love how affordable this is too.
Ashley D.
Killeen, TX
One of my favorite drugstore primers. Very affordable, it helps your makeup to last all day, easy to blend &  matte finish & it works on every skin. It's really a great product. I totally recommend it. I've been buying it since a coupke of years ago.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.