BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Chandler E.
Lexington, KY
this is a must have for oily skin. helps my makeup stay on all day, very light weight, and works better then most pricier brands (believe me, i’ve tried)
Andrea M.
Matewan, WV
This is an excellent primer for the price point. Once you apply the primer, your foundation will not be going anywhere until you are ready to remove it.
Bailey M.
Dixon, MO
After trying other drug store primers, I’ve gone back and forth on this one. You have to use a lot of product, but it minimizes my pores which is great.
Sara D.
I had used this primer for about a year, I had liked how well it worked and the price but the product was very thick and took a few minutes to fully dry
Melissa C.
Vadnais Hts, MN
I use this everyday. It feels a bit thicker thsn most primers, but it acts like a glue. Any foundation you out on after this really clings to your skin.
Geneva H.
Shoreline, WA
It works but the best. The difference is not significant. Price is great though. There is no shine though. Works better with the products in their lines.
Melissa R.
Brooklyn, NY
A old favorite this inexpensive gem is amazing in love with this product not only left my makeup application flawless it didn't move or crease amazing
Cassandra J.
Panorama City, CA
I have combination skin and this doesn't dry out my skin or let the oil seep through either, I've gone 8 hour shifts and it still looks pretty awesome!
Poonam P.
Jersey City, NJ
This primer is good for winter months but not summer when my skin get oily. Its not as matte as I would like it to be. It also doesn't fill in my pores
Sara V.
I'm a person that has to use a primer before using makeup on my face and I have to say this is a good primer it's not the best but it does a good job.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.