BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Tala S.
Love this primer keeps your makeup on all day and keeps you Matte. Really good if you have oily skin. And it is super soft in your face and not heavy at all.
Yelinda M.
Saint Cloud, FL
I finally got my hands on this product and it was amazing!! I have very oily skin and this kept me matte for quite a while. This is my new must have product!
regina k.
Campbell, CA
Terrible product! It does not help your makeup stay any longer. It feels like a thick lotion rather than a primer and is very oily. Would not purchase again
Samantha M.
Been using this primer for a while. Doesn't keep my face completely matte, I tend to get a little oily half way through my day. But it is good for the price.
zandra c.
Works awesome on super oily skin. Great price point. Doesn't feel heavy. Just don't over apply as it can make you look at little splotchy if you use too much
Erica H.
Honolulu, HI
This is the only primer I've used for a while now. It's great at keeping me matte. Unfortunately it doesn't last all day so I get oily after a little while.
Jaylynn J.
Baton Rouge, LA
This was my very first primer I ever bought. Malibudoll on YouTube put me on and I'm hooked. I use this in my T-Zone. This is great for us combination girls.
Airika N.
Irving, TX
This is the best hands down primer for oily people that you can get from the drug store. It's a lotion type formula so it smooths over the skin really well.
Johana A.
Woburn, MA
This primer leaves you face with a matte finish that last for hours, it is very easy to apply, you can use it before the foundation, after or just by itself
Amanda W.
Parker, AZ
I tried this at a friends and loved it so much I went out and bought it the same day. I have combo skin and it seems to work really well in the desert land.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.