BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Deichae N.
St. George
Definitely lives up the the stay matte slogan. Keeps me not shiny throughout the day. Doesnt fill pores but makes it stay in place. Best drug stoee primer
Kayisha O.
Clinton , MD
I LOVED this product because it’s affordable & is true to what it says it does. I would You this every time I apply makeup. It keep everything in tack!
Alexia G.
Lowell, MI
A great primer if you're looking for a matte look. Extremely affordable for those in a budget. Easy to use and doesn't leave skin feeling sticky or greasy.
Kelsey B.
Tilton, IL
I use this under the stay matte foundations and it does help to keep my shine under control due to having such oily skin. I will definitely be buying more.
Julia O.
Aurora, IL
Definitely works and doesn't clog your pores. Helps your makeup go on flawlessly and helps it last for hours on end. This is a product I always keep around
Hannah C.
Greenville, SC
this primer was very good for it's price but it doesn't fill my pores very well... thus could however jusy be because i have very very large pores though.
Devan T.
This is my everyday primer. I think it works well. I think the only place it doesn't keep my makeup looking matte and good all day would be under my eyes.
reilly S.
I don't really notice that it makes my skin matte or necessarily keeps my foundation on for longer, it does give a smooth finish to apply foundation though
Gen L.
Best primer to use with Bare Minerals Matte. It gives an even full coverage without a lot of effort. Really seems to grip the powder and keep it in place.
Molly N.
Wayne, MI
Works best for under your makeup, I tried using it on top of my foundation and it kinda smeared it around a lot. But I love this for keeping my face matte.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.