BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Moriam A.
Schaumburg, IL
I only like this to wear on its own. It doesn't keep me matte all day. I start becoming shiny after 2 hours. Definitely not good under makeup, but decent to wear alone
Kyrie T.
Saint Paul, MN
This primer is fine, it does the job of a primer. I wouldn't say it is completely matte, though. It is also fairly thick and you need a lot for a full face. This tube did not last very long at all.
Sarah P.
Lyman, SC
I used this a few times. I thought it would be great because I had been using this foundation for a while. I did not notice a difference using the primer. I was not a fan.
Holly A.
La Pine
This is the only primer I use now and I love it. I have combination skin and it goes on perfectly. Doesn't clump where I have dry skin, and doesn't increase any oil.
This minimizes my pores so well. It left me with a long lasting smooth finish. I recommend this to anyone with normal skin. It is very easy to apply and blend. I recommend this to anyone. Very good prove as well
Erin O.
Hampton, GA
This primer is the first primer I have purchased and it does what it is supposed to do. The only con is it can show the dry patches on your face so make sure you moisturize before hand.
Ann A.
Cheyenne, WY
This is a great product. It worked very well on my pretty dry skin. I find some Primers do not blend in well on my skin and leave it showing up more then hiding.
Melody M.
This is a great primer. It does not breakout my face and really prolongs my foundation. The price is also great. For the price this primer works just as well as the high end ones.
Victoria M.
Cheverly, MD
Love this! I use it all the time in the summer,and it keeps my makeup from sweating off! It's super lightweight, so I don't even feel it on, and it applies completely clear.
Julie E.
Shelby twp, MI
I love that I can wear this by itself or under my foundation. works really well with a dewy foundation or for days you don't want to wear heavy makeup I can wear it on its own
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.