BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Adia I.
Brooklyn, NY
THIS WILL ALWAYS BE MY FAVORITE PRIMER. I have combination skin and this is truly the only one to have perfect use. I love this product so much and I won't use anything else.
Cara S.
I love this primer. I heard great things about it and picked it up and can say 100% all those good things were true. It helps my foundation stick to my skin and keeps me matte!
Katreen S.
Utica, MI
This is by far my favorite drugstore foundation primer. I have very oily skin and this keeps me the most matte looking than any other high end primer I have ever used. Recommend this for oily skin girls!
Heather H.
Mc Ewen, TN
This stuff is great. However, it tends to leave my skin really oily by lunch time. It does a great job up until then though. I really like Rimmel products, but I'm thinking about trying something else.
Emma E.
Mount Juliet
It is a really good primer! It is a little pricey, but it does the job. It keeps my makeup from creasing. It does make me break out though if I wear it for an extended period. It is great for oily skin.
Shelley S.
This is the holy grail of drugstore primers! I'm on my 3rd tube. It's a must have for me. It provides staying power for all of my makeup and I don't get shiny until 8-10hours+
Kori O.
I have been using this for a couple weeks now, and I love it. I am pretty oily throughout the day, and this definitely helps. Pairing it up with a oil free powder helps more.
STEPHANIE C.
miami, FL
I use it every day because I like how it is in the skin, its duration is dependent , I use it for college for a few hours and I do well , I feel that leave me some shine but not everything is perfect .
Haley C.
Prescott, Ar
This primer keeps me pretty matte throughout the day. It goes on kind of thick and lotion like. Other primers I have used have went on lighter. Once it dries though you can't tell you have it on.
Kylar O.
I love this primer so much! Personally I think it's the best drugstore foundation for matte out right now! It really does stick to the makeup and make it last for a long time! I absolutely love it ! I don't have one con to add ! Price is great also
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.