BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Samantha C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I've been using this primer since I was in high school and I have never been disappointed. It gives me the matte finish I'm looking for and never dries out my skin.
Bernadette D.
I love this primer. A lot of the primers I have used in the past seemed to have a strong chemical smell and left my face with a very slippery kind of texture. This primer keeps my oily areas matte and keeps the foundation smooth in the dry areas. By far my favorite primer.
Tennille N.
Sacramento, CA
I really like this inexpensive drugstore primer. Great for a matte finish under foundation. easy to blend out. And doesn’t have a heavy or greasy feeling to it. I have combination skin and like the way it works. I would totally buy this product again especially for the great price.
Holly H.
Ardmore, OK
I have oily skin on my forehead and although this applied really well, I felt like it did't really keep me matte. It did help my foundation last a little longer than usual though. I think it's a great affordable drugstore option if you're  on a budget.
Karla J.
Best primer ever! Even in summer time it does its job with 110F outside (I live in LV).
I normally wear it with translucent powder that's it i don't need anything else, btw I have combination skin.
Keep an eye on your hydration though if you want to use this primer,since it really leaves skin matte.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I love this primer ! It is actually matte and primes the face exactly how you want it. It’s super affordable and can be found at your local drug store or online. I highly recommend this primer if you are looking for an inexpensive primer that is actually matte!
Casey T.
Monticello, AR
Love this primer, more than my benefit primer. Easy to apply, dries matte of course. I have really oily skin so keeping the oil away during my 12 hour shifts are difficult. I wouldn't say it lasts 12 hours, but surely helps my makeup last a lot longer.
Emily S.
Madison, GA
This primer is great for keeping your face matte all day long but it didn’t hide my pores very well. I was able to use other products under it to achieve my desired look.
Sierra S.
Shelbyville, KY
This is truly an oily girls dream primer. This keeps the oil away all day long and keeps my makeup looking fresh. I don't look patchy or have my makeup sliding off my face due to heavy amount of oils coming through. I love how affordable this is too.
Gem M.
This is a very good primer if you’re looking for that super matte look. It helped my foundation stay matte and last on my skin through a 16 hour flight with all kinds of climate change - and my skin was still looking good when I arrived at my hotel.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.