BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Jessica L.
Fallbrook, CA
This primer is very good for its price. It sits on my skin well leaving dry, smooth and matte finish for when I apply my foundation. Occasionally throughout the day I do tend to feel a little cakey if my face gets too hot
Josie A.
Comanche, OK
MY FAVORITE PRIMER. As soon as I try a new primer I instantly compare it to this. It feels moisturizing and smooth. I have combination skin and it didn't make me break out or too oily.
Jenna J.
This primer is fantastic. It's great for oily skin which I have. It keeps my makeup on all day and nearly eliminates the oil. My skin looks baby soft and flawless.
Emily S.
Anaheim, CA
I absolutely love this primer. It's a must have for me since I wear make up most of the week. Helps cover up my big pores and little wrinkles I have on my forehead.
Amparo G.
San Leandro, CA
I don't feel this foundation works as a mattifying primer. To me it worked mostly as a moisturizer it doesn't really give me the texture I want in drugstore make up. I'd rather go with BOOTS NO.7 Beautifully Matte.
Stephanie R.
Brush, CO
This primer goes on very light. It doesn't leave your skin feeling heavy like other primers do. I like to use a good primer then put some good facial pressed powder over the primer.
Ashley J.
I love this primer. I've tried soooo many high end primers and I just keep going back to this one. It's so affordable and it keeps me matte all day and it's super creamy and it sinks into my skin really fast I love it for oily skin I would recommend it for oily skin girls it's really really good
Kitty A.
This is a wonderful primer for a drugstore brand . The product is smooth and easy to apply. It doesn't break out my face and my makeup can last up to 12 hours with this underneath it.
Brenda S.
This was quite impressive that for the low price, it did an amazing job in making the foundation application do on smoothly. It filled up my pores and kept my shine to a minimum.
Stephanie G.
This primer really made a difference in how long my foundation stays on my face without running off. I would say that it does not work well with dewy foundation at all.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.