BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Shelley S.
This is the holy grail of drugstore primers! I'm on my 3rd tube. It's a must have for me. It provides staying power for all of my makeup and I don't get shiny until 8-10hours+
Kori O.
I have been using this for a couple weeks now, and I love it. I am pretty oily throughout the day, and this definitely helps. Pairing it up with a oil free powder helps more.
Kylar O.
I love this primer so much! Personally I think it's the best drugstore foundation for matte out right now! It really does stick to the makeup and make it last for a long time! I absolutely love it ! I don't have one con to add ! Price is great also
Haley C.
Prescott, Ar
This primer keeps me pretty matte throughout the day. It goes on kind of thick and lotion like. Other primers I have used have went on lighter. Once it dries though you can't tell you have it on.
Callie S.
This product is pretty good for the price. When I use it I have to put a lot of it on for me to see a difference when I put my foundation on. it fills my pores decently.
Elizabeth D.
Washington, MI
This is a very good matte primer for being a drugstore product, very good quality and indeed helps you control oil or just keep your face matte giving you a flawless face
Elli P.
Orlando
I thought this was an okay primer. I didn't see a noticeable difference on my makeup application and it's consistency didn't wow me. I've used much better drug store primers before but a plus is it doesn't make your skin look oily.
Daniela M.
Hasta ahora todos los productos que he tenido la oportunidad de probar de Rimmel han sido mágnificos, pero este no me lo había topado, ahora está en mi lista de deseos!
Lauren M.
Denver, CO
This matte primer from Rimmel makes the skin so smooth and flawless. Not only does it smooth fine lines but it also creates a smooth finish and reduces the size of pores. I love it. I love the silkiness it gives my skin!!!!
Jessa C.
Madison, WI
I tried this and I did like it, this product would have gotten 5 stars but it was to creamy and it made my skin feel oily. Other then that stuff I would have loved it.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.