BY RIMMEL LONDON

• what‚Äôs a good primer for oily skin with large pores?1 Answers
  • How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
Michelle
This is my favorite drugstore primer. It keeps my skin looking matte all day and minimizes my pores. I think this is a great drugstore product for its cost and would definitely recommend it to others.
Kaitlynn A.
North Wilkesboro
This product is not the ideal primer for oily skin, it does not keep skin matte around the t-zone. It applies very streaky and visible. Maybe it would work great for dry skin, but in my opinion it's not great for oily/combination skin.
Michelle P.
I tried using this for my oily skin because changing foundations is so hard for me. I really wanted it to work but it seemed as though my T zone was worse. Ive tried it with, under, and over multiple foundations and nothing changes. An upside it that it is not heavy on your skin.
Andrea W.
Ragland, AL
This is my holy grail foundation primer. Its just as durable as my smashbox primer and at a much more affordable price. This product goes on easily, isn't oily, and keeps my makeup looking great all day!
Sage M.
Vista, Ca
I love this primer it is exactly what a good primer should do for half the price! It helps makeup stay on all day and keeps you matte. I use it every time I put on makeup. And for that price it's a steal!
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I would buy Benefit primer, which is a good product, however, this primer worked just the same, if not better than the Benefit primer. It's lightweight, easy to apply, and sometimes I wear it without using any makeup. It looks natural looking and just really good! This was my first time buying this product & I am now a Rimmel Stay Matte custo
Shelby H.
Piedmont, AL
Bit different than what I am used to but I do like it. That being said I would still choose Lalafox air primer over it BUT this is a very close second. I will definitely be finishing the container I have
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
This is a great drugstore primer. It holds my makeup in place all day without running. It helps with pores but my pores aren't that bad. I feel like it doesn't go as far as other primers I've had but it's inexpensive so I don't mind.
Reyna R.
Love this primer, it really does fill in my pores and smooth my face out. My foundation goes on great. I would really recommend this to anyone with oily to combination skin which is how my skin is.
Deonna L.
Statesville , NC
This is a great primer to apply before makeup. It's definitely not the best but for the price it's a great buy. It does help hide your pores and is very easy to apply. I would buy this primer again.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.