BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Diana Q.
This is my favorite primers! It keeps my makeup in place all day and prevents it from "melting" off my face! Plus the matte finish keeps the oil and shine to a minimum. Highly recommended.
Nikitah W.
I have oily skin. This product leaves a non oily mask and protects my skin. I found that it does not have a greasy build up and I can barley tell that any has been applied to my face. It's light weight and affordable.
Claudia P.
Mchenry, IL
Love this primer! Only thing that keeps me matte all day, and for such a great price! I do have combo skin though, and this makes my dry spots flaky, but as long as I only apply in my oily areas this works just fine.
Elizabeth C.
Los Angeles, CA
It evens my face out giving it the perfect canvas to apply my foundation. You only really need a little bit to cover everything. It sure minimizes pores. It's been my favor drug store primer for a very long time.
Claudia P.
Mchenry, IL
This primer is amazing for the price! I'm a broke college student who can't afford to shell out for a fancy mattifying primer, but this does such an excellent job of reducing shine and it's completely affordable.
kailyn t.
New Orleans, LA
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my current primer and came across this in the store. It worked well for my oily skin. Not really great for long wear but it was very affordable.
Rebecca C.
Kearneysville, WV
Does exactly what it says it will do. My skin is mattified for the majority of the day, even in my oily t-zone. I can't really say anything bad about this product, but because I tend to use powder foundation, it doesn't work as well for my everyday look. I love it as a bare faced mattifyer, though.
Jessica C
I love love love this primer. It is my go to for an everyday foundation. I massage this into my pores, and follow with smashbow water primer. Amazing combination 😊
Ali C.
I like this primer I have used it for about a year now with trying any different ones so to me it's a really nice one but I'm going to try some different primers.
Mariah G.
I love this primer! As soon as you apply it your face feels amazing! It smooths out your skin so that when you apply foundation it goes on easily and evenly! This primer also keeps your face makeup on longer!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.