BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I would buy Benefit primer, which is a good product, however, this primer worked just the same, if not better than the Benefit primer. It's lightweight, easy to apply, and sometimes I wear it without using any makeup. It looks natural looking and just really good! This was my first time buying this product & I am now a Rimmel Stay Matte custo
Andrea W.
Ragland, AL
This is my holy grail foundation primer. Its just as durable as my smashbox primer and at a much more affordable price. This product goes on easily, isn't oily, and keeps my makeup looking great all day!
Michelle P.
I tried using this for my oily skin because changing foundations is so hard for me. I really wanted it to work but it seemed as though my T zone was worse. Ive tried it with, under, and over multiple foundations and nothing changes. An upside it that it is not heavy on your skin.
Kaitlynn A.
North Wilkesboro
This product is not the ideal primer for oily skin, it does not keep skin matte around the t-zone. It applies very streaky and visible. Maybe it would work great for dry skin, but in my opinion it's not great for oily/combination skin.
Sage M.
Vista, Ca
I love this primer it is exactly what a good primer should do for half the price! It helps makeup stay on all day and keeps you matte. I use it every time I put on makeup. And for that price it's a steal!
Evelyn C.
Maywood, CA
I absolutely love this primer! It leaves my skin looking so even with minimized pours. Sometimes I just use it alone without foundation but I always moisturize before put it on to prevent flakiness.
Deonna L.
Statesville , NC
This is a great primer to apply before makeup. It's definitely not the best but for the price it's a great buy. It does help hide your pores and is very easy to apply. I would buy this primer again.
Reyna R.
Love this primer, it really does fill in my pores and smooth my face out. My foundation goes on great. I would really recommend this to anyone with oily to combination skin which is how my skin is.
Selene M.
This is one of the few primers that I use and it works great with or without makeup. I use this and moisturizer then I apply my makeup and sometimes I just use the primer and moisturizer by themselves.
erin l.
Cincinnati, OH
This is the only primer i have ever used and it makes my skin feel soft to the touch after application.I have combo skin and sometimes i doesn't help with oily skin but my makeup does stay all day.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.