BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Megan C.
Whitesboro, NY
Nothing great! I feel like I only see a difference because I want to think so. I have yet to find a primer that truly works and doesn't just make your skin break out like crazy!
Amber P.
chicago, IL
I was not a huge fan. It is very thick and it did not fill my pores. It did do its job, and Ithe did make my skin more matte. But made it look more dry. I have dry skin.
Sarah T.
Braham, MN
Light, hardly know it is on primer. Great price at under $5.00 easy to apply and no unpleasant scent. Highly recommend for anyone who is looking for a good deal.
Nessa P.
This does exactly what it claims. I apply to my t-zone only, and it controls shine for hours. Consistency reminds me of Elmer's glue. It's odorless, non-drying, and affordable. I will continue to repurchase.
Shelby N.
Lakeland, FL
I wanted to love this because it was so cheap and everyone hyped it up but it just makes my foundation settle in my pores and just overall look super gross :( sad because I really liked the stay matte foundation
Odry S.
Oklahoma City, OK
I have used this for quite a while now.. And it does give you a matte finish but it does not control your oils thru out the day.. It work good when you use it with the stay matte powder from the same brand.
maria r.
Keyport, NJ
Love the primer live a good definition on my face love it I really recommended my skin it usually dry so this primer really do the job and it's really easy to use and is is affordable really good product recommended I will give 5. Stars
Michelle
This is my favorite drugstore primer. It keeps my skin looking matte all day and minimizes my pores. I think this is a great drugstore product for its cost and would definitely recommend it to others.
Melissa R.
Pharr, TX
I would buy Benefit primer, which is a good product, however, this primer worked just the same, if not better than the Benefit primer. It's lightweight, easy to apply, and sometimes I wear it without using any makeup. It looks natural looking and just really good! This was my first time buying this product & I am now a Rimmel Stay Matte custo
Mary G.
This is one of my favorite face primers! I have an oily t-zone and this product helps control the oil. It also keeps my makeup on longer than usual. It is very affordable and a little goes a long way!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.