BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Britian R.
Taylorsville, UT
I tried this out and being honest I wasn't too impressed. It left a weird residue, and didn't smell too good either. It was fairly cheap, but you get what you pay for.
valerie j.
Hobbs, NM
Love Love Love this! It keeps my makeup in place and makes my skin super soft. I purchased the bottle about 4 months ago and still have some left. A little goes a long way work this product
Aquie H.
It's ok...I have combo skin. so I get pretty oily in my t zone but the outer perimeter is dry. I think this is ok but doesn't last all day nor control my oily areas good. When I use this I'm normally oily by hour 3 or 4....
Angel M.
It's really nice on the skin. I can't feel it worth it's on. It makes my skin Matt and doesn't make me look caked nor oily. I like it. It don't have any smell to it.
Sydney H.
Santa Ana, CA
I use this under my BB cream and it creases REALLY bad.. I used to use this once I bought it and it was perfectly fine. I didn't see it doing a huge difference, but I just left it there for months and I saw it and decided to use it again. Maybe that's why, but this product isn't special and I have combo skin!
Cheyenne J.
Warner Robins, Georgia
I love love love this product! I recently started using it and I have really oily skin and it makes my make up last so much longer! a like that you can use It before and after you put on your makeup! it really freshness up my face and has a really matte finish!
Cecelia W.
Rocky, OK
For days when I know my skin needs a little more help with oil and powder isn't gonna cut it? I reach for this. It's very effective and holds up well over the course of the day. It also helps to hide my large pores and keeps my foundation looking matte
Cecelia S.
Millington, MI
This primer went on well. I just didn't like the way my foundation looked after a few hours. I don't know if this has any sun protection or not. It did give a nice matte finish. I just happen to have very oily skin.
Kayla M.
El Cajon, CA
I use this stuff every time I do my make-up. It feels light. It doesn't get all weird when you put it on and it's clear. I'm not all crazy into primers but this definitely works for me.
Lauren F.
I thought this product was ok, it didn't do a lot for my skin but it didn't make anything worse. I thought it smelt nice and felt good ok the skin, however I didn't feel like it made my skin matte. I wouldn't buy it again but I will use it up while I have it
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.