BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Rai
It held up my makeup pretty well. I made it through a 17 hour day with minimal oiliness. The texture is like glue, but it helps keep the makeup on. I really like this primer!
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
I have really oily skin and this helps everything stay dry and in place for all day wear. I live in Arizona and I was able to wear it all day outside at an event without any smudging. Definitely a go to for me!
YESENIA P.
Wildomar
This is the simplest primer!!! But it is the best. I am super oily and this is the only primer that will keep me matte all day. At this price you really can't beat it.
Kelly S.
Louisville, KY
Best matte primer for combo skin that i've found so far. You get a good amount of primer for the price, although the packaging makes it difficult to get all of the product out (just a girl wishing for a pump over here). It feels smooth on the skin, but not heavy or greasy. Great staying power. Already bought again!
Eva T.
Indianapolis, IN
This product is ok for the average oily face. However, with extremely oily faces (like my own) it didn’t work as well. I still use it in my kit for others. It does apply well and leaves the skin soft . I would not recommend for the extremely oily face as you will end up needing to powder or blot throughout the day.
Kara R.
Vinton
I liked the way the primer felt when it went on, but I do not think that it kept my face matte. In fact, it may have actually made my skin more oily by the end of the day.
Morgan E.
Holly hill, FL
I do like to use this product however I don’t really recommend it for oily skin it does apply the foundation nicely once this is on your face but it wasn’t on the top of my
Scotlyn O.
This is my favorite primer that I have ever tried, and I use it every single day. It’s not thick, which I like, yet helps my foundation stay matte all day. Plus, it’s a good base that makes sure the product on my face stays in place. If I had to recommend one drug store product to you, it would be this primer.
Kerrie R.
Not my favorite primer, but a good option from the drugstore. It does make my makeup last longer and it is easy to apply. I think it does minimize the appearance of my pores slightly. I have dry skin so I tend to go for dewy finishes but on those days I want an all matte look this is the primer I reach for.
brittany w.
Pottstown , PA
I try this primer back in high school but I recently got it in my ipsy bag but I must say I really do like this primer it leaves a matte finish but smooth out my skin n fill in pores I usually use my fenty foundation on my skin with the primer it’s them two together is perfect my makeup blend beautifully this is one of my top favorite primers of all times
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.