BY RIMMEL LONDON #76 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer
I own this primmer it works okay for me. The packaging is okay it lets you control how much product you want from it. I found this product in Rid Aid for about $7.99 so it is very affordable for me. I wont buy it again because of the weird smell that it has to it.
Love this, does exactly what it says. Great for rimmel foundation or other brand's so it is very versatile. It is another one of my long time favorites. Great value for money and a little definitely go see a long way. I would definitely recommend to my friends.
Aileen V.
Brownsville, TX
I love this product you can use it as a base or foundation just choose the right color of your skin tone once you put it it does dry fast and leaves skin lookin natural
Shay S.
Mableton, GA
Rimmel stay matte primer says it matte your skin and your makeup will stay all day or at least to eight hours but that's not true.. It made my skin more oily than ever
Allison W.
Baton Rouge, LA
This product is definitely a holy grail! I have combination skin and it keeps my face matte all day. It is so easy to blend and apply. I use my fingers. I haven't found a single con to it. I'm on my third bottle of it in one year!
Deana H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Great find with this primer! I bought it on a whim when I seen it, because I love trying stuff out! And my smash box primer was almost gone :/
To my surprise I love it!!
Whitney C.
Before using this I was hesitant about primers but I'm glad I tried it. It keeps my make up in place and reduces my oiliness. I'm also really cheap so when I saw the price I honesty wasn't sure especially after seeing the size but, I think it's totally worth it.
Keisha T.
CLEVELAND, OH
Simply the best! I have a very oily t-zone. Mainly my nose. It shines like I'm Rudolph the red nose reindeer. This is the only primer that takes away the shine without making my makeup look dull like I'm about to hop into a casket.
amanda g.
Camillus, NY
Here's the deal. I got this and loved it until I STARTED GETTING AN ALLERGIC REACTION my face turned red and itchy. But hey it somewhat controlled the red of my face👏🏼
Emile O.
Carthage, MO
This isn't my favorite primer, but it does well at helping me to keep matte for shorter days (3-4 hrs). This plays well with most of my foundations and doesn't pill up.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.