BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Britni S.
University Place, WA
I already have dry skin, but I do move around a lot so I was looking for something to cover up the sweat! This dried my skin out way too much and I did not like that. It does do what it says and keep your skin looking matte. due to drying out my skin I would not purchase again.
Saraskyblue _.
Milaca, MN
This is really good for a drug store primer. It's a little bit greasy, but it dries on the skin nicely. It dries matte. Makeup goes smoothly over it. It has a slight chemical smell. It's pretty affordable. Good if you want to save money.
Briana W.
This product works pretty well & does what it says. It blurs my pores & helps to keep my skin matte when it’s hot out. It does last the night but idk if it will last all day & night. I think for the price, it’s a good product that is worth a try.
Eilish F.
I have super oily skin and this works for me. Is cheap and gets the job done. It is super easy to use. I tried to use the foundation in this collection but that was so thick
Heather W.
Roseville, OH
This is one I've bought multiple times and probably will keep going back too. It's great for combo skin and my face didn't looking oily at the end of the day. It lasts for a couple months and is a great value.
Kaylyn M.
Elm Mott, TX
I love this foundation. It stays matte all day. I have super oily skin and this is very helpful to keep that down. It hides my pores and doesn't feel cakey at all.
Brittany B.
Campbell, MO
This is my go to for my T-Zone! Through out the. day it helps keep my oils at bay (I also wear glasses, which helps from them sliding down) I highly suggest trying it out.
Christine B.
Phoenix , AZ
ONE OF MY FAVORITE PRIMER TO USE IT KEEPS ME MATTE MOSTLY ALL DAY . PLUS YOU USUALLY CAN FIND IT AT ANY DRUGSTORE AND NOT EXPENSIVE AT ALL . I THINK ITS GREAT FOR OILY SKIN
Desiree T.
Antelope , CA
The Rimmel Stay Matte Primer is pretty good at keeping oils at bay. This stuff makes a great base for foundation. It does have that rubbery feel when use alone, and since I'm one to actually use two primers at once, that technique doesn't fail me.
Anna K.
Cheektowaga, NY
Just recently started using this product a few weeks ago, I'm very happy with it so far. It doesn't feel heavy on my face and works great with my foundation. I definitely will keep using this it's the best primer I've used so far.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.