BY RIMMEL LONDON

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Buy on kmart
Maria M.
I didn't know about a primer by Rimmel, but a cousin of mine try on me, and OMG leave the skin super smooth, almost peachy 🍑 the makeup last longer and it's super light.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
This is my go to primer for the warmer months. i would not suggest using this in the colder months as it will dry out your skin if you already get dry skin during the colder months.
Lauren D.
This primer is amazing! It goes on so easily, and makes my foundation stay locked in place all day. I have combo oily skin that is also very sensitive, and this is the best primer I have found so far. And I have tried tons of different primers. The best price and the best product! I love it.
Abby S.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a decent primer..but not great. My least favorite thing about this primer is that it had the tendency to become sticky on my face throughout the day. But it did fill my pores nicely. I'll finish the bottle but probably will not re-purchase.
Ashley D.
Killeen, TX
One of my favorite drugstore primers. Very affordable, it helps your makeup to last all day, easy to blend &  matte finish & it works on every skin. It's really a great product. I totally recommend it. I've been buying it since a coupke of years ago.
Brianna W.
Wilson, OK
Super affordable and does everything that a $30 primer would do for you. it hides your pores great and keeps you nice and matte all day long it's great if you have oily skin! I will continue to repurchase this
Yesenia C.
Puerto Rico
It goes on smooth and doesn't feel oily at all. Makes you look matte for hours. Very nice on the skin and affordable. I have oily skin specially in my T zone and this primer is one of my favorites I must say.
Alexis R.
This primer holds up great. I like how it keeps my oils under control. It leaves my skin looking natural. Its also very easy to apply and I feel like you don't need to apply so much.
stefani v.
Wise, VA
I love this primer it works great on my combo skin. It keeps my t zone matte all day long and keeps my makeup in place. You get a full ounce of product at a great price. Very easily accessible at walmart. I have purchased this product multiple times.
Cassie M.
Mount Lookout, WV
I have very oily skin and I really like this primer. It looks more like a lotion and has helped keep my face from being so oily. When I use other primers that look oily it seems to make my face worse. This is a good product and I do recommend it!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.