BY RIMMEL LONDON #75 in Face Primer

• How well does this work on very oily skin and filling in ...2 Answers
  • Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
Adrienne S.
This is my everyday go to primer I couldn't live with out this I have combo oily skin. I have repurchased this over and over for the past 3 years! I think that says it all right there!
Samantha W.
Flushing, MI
Overall I didn't think this primer worked all that great. I have oily skin and this primer did not seem to help it at all. Of course my skin is not the same as everyone else's and I don't know how well it worked for others, but I wouldn't recommend to people with oily skin.
Sophia L.
I love the primer and this brand a whole bunch. For the price this primer works incredibly! It really smooths out my skin and pores and lasts all day long! It applies well and a little bit of product goes a long way!
Katelyn C.
Memphis, TN
This primer did absolutely nothing for me! I felt like there was no point even applying this product. I have really oil skin and this didn't help my makeup last any longer nor did it help the application of my makeup!
Maxine W.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I have oily skin, and this product keeps my face from looking greasy at the end of the day. Would recommend 10/10. The matte finish looks great and is easy to apply. I am definitely going to buy again.
stefani v.
Wise, VA
I love this primer it works great on my combo skin. It keeps my t zone matte all day long and keeps my makeup in place. You get a full ounce of product at a great price. Very easily accessible at walmart. I have purchased this product multiple times.
Ashley D.
Killeen, TX
One of my favorite drugstore primers. Very affordable, it helps your makeup to last all day, easy to blend &  matte finish & it works on every skin. It's really a great product. I totally recommend it. I've been buying it since a coupke of years ago.
Yesenia C.
Puerto Rico
It goes on smooth and doesn't feel oily at all. Makes you look matte for hours. Very nice on the skin and affordable. I have oily skin specially in my T zone and this primer is one of my favorites I must say.
Katie S.
Granville, IL
This is my go to primer for the warmer months. i would not suggest using this in the colder months as it will dry out your skin if you already get dry skin during the colder months.
Maria M.
I didn't know about a primer by Rimmel, but a cousin of mine try on me, and OMG leave the skin super smooth, almost peachy 🍑 the makeup last longer and it's super light.
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.