BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Is this good for oily sensitive and acne prone skin?2 Answers
  • Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Alexis R.
This primer holds up great. I like how it keeps my oils under control. It leaves my skin looking natural. Its also very easy to apply and I feel like you don't need to apply so much.
Maria M.
I didn't know about a primer by Rimmel, but a cousin of mine try on me, and OMG leave the skin super smooth, almost peachy 🍑 the makeup last longer and it's super light.
Sandra O.
Shelby Twp, MI
For the pricing, I would say this product is on point. However, it felt a little greasy compared to primers i have worked with in the past and it did not reduce the pore size at all. I think it just needs a little work and would end up being great
Lauren D.
This primer is amazing! It goes on so easily, and makes my foundation stay locked in place all day. I have combo oily skin that is also very sensitive, and this is the best primer I have found so far. And I have tried tons of different primers. The best price and the best product! I love it.
Heather M.
I have super oily skin and this stuff it AWESOME. Either alone or with makeup it works great! I find my skin less oily (obviously it wont get rid of it all) And it applies well with my makeup. You really cannot beat it for the price. I love it.
K C.
I typically use benefit foundation. I tried this and fell in love. It has a nice matte finish and stays all day and doesn't wear. For a cheaper option from high end brands this is my new go to. I have actually been using it more than my benefit.
Stefani C.
Albion , NY
This is the first primer I have used on a regular basis and I really like it. It makes my face approve more smooth and definitely seems to prevent my face from being oily throughout the day. It's easy to apply and I definitely recommend it.
Mary V.
I think this primer is one of the best at the drugstore, I really like it because it controls the oils of my face I have a oily T zone and when I apply it my face look matte for a really long time and smoothes the skin to apply the foundation
Alma M.
It works the same as any primer the only reason why I don't like it is because it's very sticky and hard to spread across your face. At the end your face looks greasy. But it does make your makeup last I only wish it would have a different formula
Diana R.
Sunnyvale, TX
I love this stuff! I have been wearing this all year especially in the summer time. It is mattefying but yet it is moisturizing. I can go 7-8 hours without touching up my makeup. It's only about $5 so it's definitely affordable and works so well!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.