BY RIMMEL LONDON #77 in Face Primer

• Any one else have a problem with this primer making their...2 Answers
  • What do you think of this face Primer? Yay or Nay3 Answers
Thania L.
Westford, MA
I don’t like the smell, didn’t work perfect on my super oily skin it’s matte just a few hours just 2 exactly I will try on winter maybe it works but on summer season is not my friend.
Jas C.
For the price, I think it is a good product. It helps reduce shine, leaves a matte finish, I don't have to blot as much as I did before. I don't apply to the whole face, only to the parts that are prone to oil.
Jennifer H.
I feel like this doesn't prime my face. I received this in my ipsy bag, I wouldn't have purchased this if I saw it in the store. It has a cold feeling when you put it on and doesn't make your face feel soft like the Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
Ashley C.
This product noticeably controls shine, but I think it blocks my pores and causes me to break out so I tend to only apply it in my oiliest areas. Makeup lasts long when using this
Hannah M.
So this primer is really really meant for oily skin, which I have. Although it does feel nice on my skin after application, it does not help my makeup stay any longer. I probably would not buy this again.
Kaitlyn V.
Marlinton, WV
Blurred my pores so perfectly. I would say it could compete against Pore-Fessional. The primer is $6 at Walmart, and I love how it makes my skin look and feel. Makes my makeup stay on all day. Would buy again.
Elle W.
This does a great job at keeping my t zone nice and matte because I am a very oily person and my skin needs all the help it can get! For 6 dollars I recommend! Especially cause I found mine at Walmart!
Georgette J.
Slidell, LA
One of my favorite & go-to face primers. I have such oily skin and this is one of the only primers out there that controls the shine for longer than 8 hours AND keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. Bonus is that it isn't outrageously expensive and can be found in common drugstores and places like Target and Wal-Mart.
Astrid D.
Washington, DC
Definitely not a fan of this primer - I didn’t notice any difference in the appearance of my pores and it didn’t keep my makeup from sliding around or setting in creases. My fave stays matte, but foundation doesn’t set very nicely on top of it and looks cakey. Maybelline and Elf have much better drugstore primer options.
Cheyenne C.
Mesa, AZ
I have really oily skin and this helps everything stay dry and in place for all day wear. I live in Arizona and I was able to wear it all day outside at an event without any smudging. Definitely a go to for me!
Maryah H.
, FL
Is this a good primer for oily combo skin?
Celine R.
Jessica G.
Bridget B.
I've never used a primer before. How helpful is it and what exactly does it do?
Sara S.