Victoria V.
Renfrew, PA

I have been looking for a good primer recently! I am very fare skinned and have a moderately oily face but my skin also tends to be very dry. I've used the benefit porefessional primer in that past but I was wondering if anyone would recommend this product for my skin type?

Millie B.
Millie B.
1 year, 5 months ago
It is absolutely amazing for combo skin and on the cheap side so I would definitely recommend this but I would also recommend Mac fix plus xx
Isaura F.
Isaura F.
National City, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
Is great for combo skin! I love this primer! Stay away from really dry/patchy areas.