Cheyenne A.
Lebanon, MO

Any one else have a problem with this primer making their foundation break up? I have oily skin & decided I would try this drugstore primer because I’ve heard good things about it but I’m going on day 3 or trying it & it’s broken up my foundation every time.

Coralie F.
Coralie F.
County Antrim , Belfast
8 months ago
Happened to me with Nyx glow primer makes my foundation crease around my nose
T B.
T B.
8 months ago
what primer is it? My primer recently started doing it.. so I’ve ditched it for a few days to see if it’s the primer or just my skin.