Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer

iss this product any good ?
This primer is good for oil skin?
Does this primer suitable for oily skin Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer??
Start your review of Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer!
Product Highlights
this primer helped my oily/combo skin and kept it smooth! also helped blur my pores a bit and kept my makeup looking great, lasted all day long too! in reviews
Corrie A.
Cincinnati, OH
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Corrie A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is literally magic in a bottle! This has all the functions of something I have been searching for all my life lol! It makes my skin look so perfect! And does the one thing not a single other matte promised products do- this actually keeps my face matte all day long! And I no longer need to use any other makeup skin products while using this! It helps with my pores perfectly too! And best of all- it is so cheap compared to all other products I tried! I’m totally going to stock up on these! Such a steal price on amazon.
Casha Le W.
Memphis, TN
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Casha Le W.
Purchased at: Amazon
I use this makeup primer when I'm just doing my makeup for fun and don't have any plans on going out. With me having oily/combination skin this primer is not the best choice for me. If I use this primer my makeup sometimes looks like it's runny and not matte due to my combination skin. Overall this primer is not bad at all it just wasn't a good fit with my skin type.
Donicka H.
Murfreesboro
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Donicka H.
After cleansing and drying my face, this primer transforms my skin into the perfect blank canvas to continue my makeup routine on. I love the way it hides my pores and doesn't have a smell at all!!!! Definitely can't be without this one!!
Christina G.
Tucumcari, NM
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Christina G.
A little back story first..... I'm currently 41 and recently started wearing makeup again. I was in an abusive relationship for way to long and was to depressed to bother with makeup but now I'm in a wonderful relationship and have wanted to have fun with makeup again so I kinda went full obsession lol! This was the first primer I'd ever tried along with the setting spray and it's quite lovely! Feels like a light lotion that soaks in fast, not sticky and my makeup stays put all day! The setting spray works great too! Nice most and helps keep my makeup fresh! Both are reasonably priced! I have combination skin (Oily T-zone). Highly recommend! 😊 Rimmel, Stay Matte Primer and Stay Matte Setting Spray
Carlos S.
Pflugerville, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Carlos S.
Great product. Primer works well at minimizing pores or the appearances of pores. Would recommend using this product
Taylor R.
Roseville, CA
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Taylor R.
this is the first time i’ve used a mattifying primer and i love it! it’s cool how it dries matte on your face, so you can even apply it on top.
muizza S.
Darien, IL
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by muizza S.
i love this primer for my oily t zone!! it keeps my skin matte all day without over drying!! i highly recommend this primer if you have oily or combination skin. would definitely buy again.
Suhey C.
Odessa, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Suhey C.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Suhey C.
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer , I would say this primer is very matte finishing. Helps my foundation set and no shine. It has no smell. I purchased mine at Amazon. It's like a creamy product .
Julia G.
Cranbury, NJ
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Julia G.
I use primers whenever I wear makeup since I have oily skin, so I was skeptical when I saw the low price of this item. However- it is absolutely amazing!!! It leaves your skin feeling nice and smooth before foundation application and prevents a shiny t-zone! Love this primer!
Jacquelyn  J.
San Antonio, TX
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer uploaded by Jacquelyn  J.
I really like the primer!! It feels like silk when I apply it and this has helped my foundation stay in place! I am so amazed by this product and I definitely recommend it to anyone that has oily skin like myself!

387 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cristy S.
kay ln st. Saint Louis Missouri
il y a 10 mois
Jennifer B. il y a 10 mois
Yes. I think so. It is very similar to the Becca ever matte poreless priming perfector but imo it is easier to blend.
Christina W.
Dalton, GA
Melissa B. il y a un an
I liked it feels like it went on smoothly I apply three to four dots on my face and blends nice
Henrietta  M.
il y a 2 ans
Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer Has anyone with oily skin used this primer?
Kimberly J. il y a 2 ans
This primer actually makes my oily skin too matte. If you have super oily skin you will probably like it.
Giulia M.
Marsala
Jasmine G. il y a 2 ans
Yes! 100% my job has no a/c and my makeup stayed in all day no smearing or anything! No glossy look either!