BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
  • "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
Malia R.
I personally am not using the powder to seal when the base after applying, I hope a time that the base absorb the skin, and just before leaving (if I have glosses) apply a bit, but I'm using the powder when you start out shine, I do not like to carry a lot of makeup, here the weather is mostly hot and charge makeup to kim kardashian is suicide before applying powder to touch up makeup, step a soft napkin (Kleenex) to remove grease and then apply the powder with the brush, this helps it last longer.
If it is a mattifying powder, leaves the skin matte appearance and smooth. I do not think much minimizing the appearance of pores. It is unclear (which I chose for me). Here there are many colors to choose, but neither is leaving me like a ghost. Is light even using it with the base and has good smell.

Its packaging is I don't like, can not be carried loose in the bag, if you have a small bag to stay tight all is better (not much). If bankruptcy opens the lid fit well and can ruin the dust, so it's very delicate in that part.

Will buy again? maybe. I used Silky Beigue 005.
Angie D.
Wallingford
I have used is product for so long it makes my face stay matte all day long I never have reapply it
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder the best drugstore Matte setting powder. Really helps in my T-zone area where I get shine.
Brookelynne T.
Clearfield, PA
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
OMG! I never ever thought there would be a "drug store" setting powder/matte powders, I don't count NYX as a drug store product, they are high end and amaZing to me! But wow this Rimmel Stay Matte Presses powder is amazing and so so affordable. I've tried Evey brand of drug store setting powders and they all have flaws to them, they have crazy flashback, done blend well, don't actually set your make up and keeping matte, and most of all look ashy and grey on medium to tan to deep akin tones which is the worst!!!! But I have to give it to Rimmel London on this product, they got it right 100%! Since it's a pressed powder and in a compact for I find myself using it mostly on clients and personally to finish off foundation and concealers by sweeping my powder brush in the compact and dusting and blending out my face and setting the entire foundation and concealer super easy, almost effortlessly! They have the formula down on this and it's amazing! It actually keeps your make up set and matte and in place all day for a perfect look that you have to never worry about! Regardless of you skin type, oily, combo or dry this works great! It comes in so many lightly colored colors from Translucent, Natural, Nude Beige and everything in between to meet all our skin tones and undertones to make sure your face looks perfect and doesn't have any kind of cast off of it, but over tried every color the translucent, natural and nude beige and have never ever had an issue with it blending into my make up and setting it and it being flawless with out adding a weird white, ashy, grey or powdery look to my skin or foundation! I could go on and on about this awesome Stay Matte presses powder because it literally shocked me and had me in disbelief when I first Sam Mt tied it then actually used it to keep my full face make up application set! So don't get the label twisted, I don't have oily skin and it work great on me I don't need to use it to purposely stay Matte, you can use it as a everyday setting powder!!! So all skin types This Is Your Product...I have numerous varieties of to Rimmel Stay Matte powders because all my clients love it and from sensitive skin, dry spots and everything else I can use this on literally any akin type and all my clients look amazing, their matte and set for at least 12+ hours! Purchase it, it's so affordable youll be hesitant that it doesn't work...but don't believe the price tag believe the results!!!!! Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Tabitha J.
Review for: Powder~Cashmere 008 more...
Great to go over your foundation to make it matte and stay all day. It doesn't crease in wrinkles and smoothes your skin and keeps it matte.
Darienne P.
Review for: Natural more...
This product is so off the wall amazing!! First off it last all day on me with no touch ups. Second it's so amazing setting my under eyes as It leaves no creasing and brightens the area. I love setting my whole face with this the only downside is it will cling to Dry patches in the winter so I'd steer clear of those areas!! It looks amazing in photos and all around is my favorite drugstore powder if you couldn't tell by my picture 😂
Kristy N.
Review for: Transparent more...
I have a love hate relationship with this product. many gurus on youtube rave about this being their number one powder from the drugstore, and i find that it's overrated. it leaves a white cast on your face if you use this in transparent, and it smells like grandma. i use this only in my t-zone, to lightly mattify that area. include a swatch that is BLENDED OUT, and you can see it's still white. (i have a light-medium yellow skin tone)
Reem A.
baghdad
Review for: Rimmel Stay Matte Natural Shine Control Pressed Powder Sandstorm by Rimmel more...
rimmel london stay matte powder one of my favorites powder in drugstore brands
this powder sit every thing in place and the foundation didn't look crosse and kaki i like it for every day makeup and simple makeup even if i have an spacial event and this the secomd time that i bought it and it will be finished soon
the shade that i have is ' 001 transparent '

#makeup #powder #drugstore #rimmel #rimmellondon #staymatte #beauty #glam #favorites
Bailey A.
Alexandria
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
I have a very oily complexion and this it my favorite powder to keep in my purse to touch up throughout the day! I always blot the excess oil first with blotting sheets, when add some Rimmel Stay Matte powder to where I need to freshen up! It doesn't ever leave me looking/feeling cakey in any way and gives my skin and smooth look to it as if I just put on my makeup! I wouldn't recommend you use this as your main powder to set your foundation with if you have oily skin like me, but if you don't have oily skin this might work great as a light setting powder! I would highly recommend this powder to my oily girls out there!
Shania V.
Ranger, WV
Review for: Sandstorm 004, Transaparent, Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
I love this powder. It’s easy to use and never makes me look cakey. I don’t like the packaging very well but that’s ok. It keeps me matte all day and easy to use for touch ups. I have the transparent and also sandstorm. I highly recommend.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?