BY RIMMEL LONDON #4 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
  • "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
Alyssa A.
I love the finish of this powder. It is long lasting and also has many color options. So, I’m sure you’ll find the perfect color for you.
Desii O.
Review for: 001 Transparent more...
Love this Powder, keeps my oily t zone Matte for a long time . Also there's no flash back which is such a plus
Leah K.
I really like this product. It minimizes the look of pores. It does keep my skin less oily for a long time but it does eventually wear out (which is what it says on the product). This is a bit too light for me and I can’t always tell if enough is on my face. Overall this is a good and not pricey product. Great for beginners.
Jennifer B.
Sutersville, PA
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
Switched to this powder from a cover girl powder which was always my go to. This powder is great and controls my shine all day long because I get very oily. I really love this powder!
Connie B.
I love how it sets your make up and it is easy to use and it makes your make up stays on all day long and it's easy to wipe off the extra powder
Mia H.
I use the shade 001 of this powder and it works amazingly. It sets without making the skin dry and if you use a setting spray afterwards it brings forward a dewy finish.
Emily M.
Philadelphia, PA
Been using this powder since middle school and im still using it today which is 14 years later! The quality is so good especially for being drugstore and being $5 bucks!!! I use it all over the face i just dust it all over with a fluffy brush.
Ashley E.
Review for: Sandstorm 004 more...
This is such a nice drugstore powder! I use it to set my eyelids and set my foundation.  It doesn't alter the color of your foundation but it gives a nice mattifying effect.  (I guess you could get a color to lighten or darken your foundation but I didn't). The price makes it even better!
Zhanina L.
Review for: Long Lasting 003 Peach Glow more...
This is my ultimate every day favorite powder. I do not use anything else other than this and some maybelline loose powder, but this is the best mattifying powder in the drug store. Most would make your make up oxidize or patchy but not this one. It is flawless.
Stacy G.
Review for: Sandstorm 004 more...
First time using this Amazing powder. Absolutely love this powder it's soft, smells good and long wear. Will definitely be rebuying.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?