BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

• Hey everybody! Just wanted to tell you an awesome deal on...4 Answers
  • I've heard so many great things about this product, but d...17 Answers
  • Is this ur favorite59 Answers
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
  • "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
Nicole B.
Victoria, TX
Review for: Natural more...
This is a great finisher for my makeup. It makes my face shine in all the right places. It is great for dry skin and covering all those unwanted areas of your face. I would 100% buy it again and I love the one I have now.
Haidyn M.
klamath falls
I love this powder! This is the powder I use in a daily bases and is very cheap and blends good if your get the right color
Cassie F.
Bloomfld Twp, MI
This powder it’s not the best I’ve tried but it does do it’s job as far as keeping me matte. It doesn’t last quite as long as some of the others I’ve tried. And I’ve had issues with the pan collecting oil and becoming unusable unless I scrape off the top layer.
Lindsey L.
This is my favorite brand powder to use. I have sensitive skin and it doesnt give me any issues at all plus it stays all day no matter what I'm doing.
Jenn ☃.
Review for: Transaparent more...
This is my go to powder that I use almost every day. Makeup stays in place, skin is nice and smooth without a ‘powdered’ look. My skin feels great, no breakouts. Will continue to purchase and recommend this to everyone!!!
Ashley A.
Van Buren, AR
Review for: Sandstorm more...
Really love this product! It has great coverage and leave the skin looking natural and not shinny. I would definitely recommend
Liz E.
Cortland, NY
Review for: Creamy Natural more...
For an all over pressed face powder this one is GREAT. It adds a slight amount of coverage, but it doesn’t make your face look too dry and matte. I would repurchase.
Emma D.
Wichita, KS
Review for: Transaparent more...
Set makeup, but didn’t keep it matte. Very affordable. Slightly yellow toned, even though it’s “translucent”. Not bad for a drug store powder.
Nada W.
israel
Review for: Natural more...
I am frankly the powder that I have so greatly appreciated by me is one of the best powder I have used so far Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Taylor Z.
Camden
I think this is a decent drugstore powder but it is not anything special. I think it did an okay job at keeping my skin matte. I would not repurchase this because it just did not impress me and I have other powders I prefer.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?