Top 10 Smudge-Resisting Setting Powders
16 varieties available
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
4.48 / 5 based on 11,816 Reviews
Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.see more...
Top Questions See all 341 Q&A
- "u have really oily skin especially in a morning and when I do my make routine and I have this powder my make up just looks so soft and smooth such a matte powder best powder ever !" in 233 reviews
- "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
- "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
- "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
This leaves no flashback, it just sets your face and looks average. It’s nothing special, just your average face powder. I still like it non the less. Overall, I’d recommend this to anyone on the search for a cheap powder.
Review for: Sandstorm 004
Love this and it's the exact shade of my foundation in rimmell London aswell so it doesn't look mismatched when I wear it
My favorite setting powder in the summer when I tend to the most oily. Does a great job at controlling oil. Usually I only apply in the morning and it controls the shine for a full 8 hours.
Review for: Long Lasting By Warm Beige 006, 14G
Best affordable compact ... another alternative to the maybelline compacts.. this is one of those drugstore brands that offers good quality products.
A go to staple favourite in my makeup bag. Good compact for travelling light. Does the job.
I really love this setting powder. I use it almost daily to set my face and it keeps me matte all day. Very affordable, and definitely would recommend to others.
Review for: Creamy Natural
I love this powder.. I use it every day on my foundation, my BB cream and even on the top of my sunscreen.. since I have a mixed skin it hard to find the perfect powder which absorb the oil on my T zone and at the same time don't make my cheeks looks dry.
This product really helps to Mattify my face especially since I have combo skin. It never looks cakey and makes my makeup last all day it’s a fav and I’ve repurchased about 4 times already because it’s amazing
I love this powder to set my face. It helps get my face matte all day long. I don't like using this powder as an under eye setting powder because I feel like it takes away some of the coverage of my concealer. I'm still trying to find the perfect under eye setting powder, but I do like this powder to set the rest of my face.
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
This powder does the job at keeping your skin matte, but it's not particularly long-wearing. It's decent enough for the price, but does little to minimise pores and in my experience (with skin on the drier side) it needs touched up maybe once or twice throughout the day. For the price it is a decent product but if you're looking for something long-wearing or something to minimise pores this probably isn't the product for you.
Q & A
Is this ur favorite
What's this cost at your local store?
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Does it offer any coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos