16 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

• I've heard so many great things about this product, but does it wor...16 Answers
  • Is this ur favorite57 Answers
  • How much would you rate this product?7 Answers
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "u have really oily skin especially in a morning and when I do my make routine and I have this powder my make up just looks so soft and smooth such a matte powder best powder ever !" in 233 reviews
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
katelyn d.
katelyn d.
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
Everyone asks how I get my skin to look so flawless. Its all because of this powder. I discovered it from a YouTuber and every since then I have only used this one. It makes my makeup stay in place all day long !
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Winnipeg
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
My favorite powder! Keeps the shinyness from shining. Haha. Id recommend it. If youve got an oily tzone this works pretty good. Doesnt crease under eyes either! Which is why its my face❤
Bethany B.
Bethany B.
Gl2 4YE
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
This is one of the best powders I have ever used. It was really all mattifies any shiny areas of the skin. The only area of improvement would be to make the packaging more handbag friendly
Ellie D.
Ellie D.
Grimsby, N. E. Lincolnshire
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
Such a good affordable powder to set makeup! Just sweep it over your whole face after you've finished your base and it will keep your skin looking matte for longer and keep everything in place. I use the transparent shade and it doesn't change anything about how my makeup looks. Would definitely repurchase. Lasts a while as well even when using it everyday.
Rosie L.
Rosie L.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
Amazing powder! Keeps your skin matte and oil free for a good amount of time. Such an affordable price tag and the powder lasts ages! Doesn't leave a powdery surface and doesn't give flashback' I would definitely keep repurchasing this!
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Scarborough
Review for: Long Lasting 003 Peach Glow
This powder is an absolute god send! It evens out my colour after foundation as well as being long lasting. It smells really nice, and it is really soft. I have dry skin and it works lovely on my skin. It keeps my makeup in place all day without fail. I repeatedly buy this product - the best Rimmel product I've used!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
Review for: Long Lasting Silky Beige
I love this powder so much that I'm on my 2nd one it's great I have oily skin and it works great
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
Review for: 001 Transparent
This is freaking amazing. As an oily mess, having a good pressed powder to diminish shine is great. The matte finish is so natural that it could even work for dry skin. I have never experienced my makeup move when I wore this and I've repurchased it multiple times. Too great to describe.
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
Minneapolis, MN
Review for: Creamy Natural
I'm a big fan of this powder!  I'm the type of person that tends to try new products every time I run out of something, but this is one I keep going back to.  It's not perfect by any means - I do wish it was a bit more long-lasting, but it helps keep my skin matte and makes my makeup look so nice and smooth.  I always notice a big difference, in a really great way, once I go from just foundation+concealer to adding this.
Deniz E.
Deniz E.
Ankara
Review for: 001 Transparent
NO NO NO! EXTREME FLASHBACK!

Translucent shade gives off a strong white cast no matter how I apply it. It is not efficient when it comes to setting under eyes as my concealer creases all day long. Also, it does get patchy upon application over Esteé Lauder’s Double Wear foundation.

Drugstore powders just do not work as they are just talc and silica pressed into a pan. Plus, the packaging is extremely cheap, very prone to breaking even under light pressure.

Invest in a good powder such as Laura Mercier or La Mer and you are good to go for a year!
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?