16 varieties available
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
4.48 / 5 based on 13,128 Reviews
Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.see more...
Top Questions See all 347 Q&A
- "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
- "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
- "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
- "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
Rimmel London es una de mi marca favorita ademas de ser muy accesible y este polvo es perfecto para un acabado mate.
Yasss this is such a good setting powder!!! I love how this specifically helps with mattefying my foundation and helps wokth locking It in place
My first ever setting powder and lived for this in middle school during my scene phase.
Rimmel is one of my favorite brands. I use all of their products every day. This powder is what I use after my foundation.
Keeps you matte all day! Smells kind of off but works well with oily skin! Doesn’t look cakey if using a light hand
Works wonders on oily skin. Helps my foundation to last all day. Would recommend to anyone
Review for: 001 Transparent more...
An oldie but goodie! This product is by now a classic but for good reason! I started on this powder years ago when I first got into makeup and I have re purchased it at every chance and to this day it stay in my makeup bag. It sets any foundation without being too cakey and does not settle in lines. I have very oily skin but have found this powder keeps my oil at bay all day and night with little need to re apply. I would recommend this powder to anyone!
This is my favorite drugstore setting powder. I have oily skin and this works like a dream
I have a backup always on hand because I cannot live without this. The best inexpensive drug store powder I've used
Q & A
Is this ur favorite
What's this cost at your local store?
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Does it offer any coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos