BY RIMMEL LONDON #10 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

• Hey everybody! Just wanted to tell you an awesome deal on...4 Answers
  • I've heard so many great things about this product, but d...17 Answers
  • Is this ur favorite59 Answers
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
  • "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
Wiam B.
Alger
Review for: Transaparent more...
The Rimmel stay matte ❤❤ This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix.
She help a lot with mattifying during the day. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores.
Steffani C.
Waynesburg, PA
I ran out of my normal powder once & couldn't find it in the store. I grabbed this bc it was cheap & I figured it would hold me over until I got my regular brand again... I still bought the other face powder, but I have been using this product WAY more now. I love it. I use it in Sandstorm. It has great coverage on it's own, which is great because I hate to layer on foundations & powders. It isn't cakey on it's own, but it is if you try to use this in combination with a foundation or something. It's just not necessary.

This is the ONE so-called "Matte" product I've tried that actually lives up to it's name. It really is oil-absorbing. I have oily/combination skin & have trouble with shiny face throughout the day. It's definitely been less of a problem since I've started using this. & The shade Sandstorm matches me flawlessly, which has always been an issue for me. It's hard to find a powder that really matches & doesn't make me look tan or ghostly white lol.

This is great stuff. The only problem I've run into is that it's a little hard to wash off at the end of the day. It does feel cakey washing off (although it doesn't look cakey on). I have to use a make up wipe & exfoliating face wash to really feel like it's all off.
Megan G.
Burleson, TX
Review for: Long Lasting Silky Beige more...
This powder is just what I need to keep my face looking natural, yet slightly covered. I have oily skin, so the fact that it keeps my face matte for 12+ hours is amazing. I like to put some under my eyes, over my concealer to keep my mascara from smudging towards the end of the day.
Inna S.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Long Lasting 002 Pink Blossom more...
I like this powder so much! As for me this is one of the best pressed powder ever! It mattifies my skin for a long period of time! And it looks good on my skin. One uncomfortable point is the package. I prefer it could be a little more well thought out.
Stevi L.
McDonough, GA
This is my favorite drug store pressed powder. It does a great job at setting my makeup and help keeping my oils away as long as possible. It isn't super heavy or cakey either, which is great. If you have oily skin I suggest you give this a try. I love that it's super adorable as well.
Danii F.
Cotulla, TX
Review for: Long Lasting Silky Beige more...
This is my favorite powder! I've always used this I would try more and I don't think it has any pros or cons! No it does not have any sun protection! It is a natural finish! I would recommend it to others as well!
Yesenia G.
New Castle, DE
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
This is my ride or die Powder for the face. The texture is silky and smooth when you apply to your face. I have oily skin and soaks up the oils to prevent me looking extremely cakey. This doesn't budge or move my make up around and if I want to add a bit more to my face I can without looking too powdery. I love the formula and super happy this is in my makeup collection. :)
Megan G.
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
The perfect setting powder for both under eyes AND face! It keeps everything right where it needs to be in the humid Texas heat! It has a nice matte finish, but it doesn't look cakey. Keeps my face looking perfect and is easy to use to touch up your make up with! I WILL be repurchasing this for sure!
Intisha R.
Review for: Sandstorm 004, Long Lasting By Warm Beige 006, 14G more...
Okay to start about talking this powder. It has both pros and cons. First of all it's very inexpensive, has a medium pigmentation , gives a matte finish but does not have sun protection. Stays on for a quite long time like 2 To 3 hours and has coverage. Great for oily skin but bad for dry skin❌ Needs touch up as my preference but otherwise amazing drugstore powder. And I would definitely buy it again!
Kouthar H.
Review for: Transparent more...
This powder is something like magic. The price tag on it is not only super affordable, but the product is comparable to high end! It sets makeup perfectly, takes away shine, lasts all day, and all without lookinn cakey. I've used it both when I had oily skin (a couple years ago), and when I have dry skin (currently). It looks flawless on both! It's so versatile and the only product I use on my sensitive skin because it doesn't clog my pores or break me out. Truly obsessed with this. Packaging sucks, wuite frankly, but the product itself makes up for it. Trust me. I use translucent when I'm wearing a lot of makeup, and my color when I just want a little more coverage. It's extremely light-weight. Worth every penny, and would recommend to anyone- both beginners and pros. Staple!
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?