Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.see more...
Top Questions See all 353 Q&A
- "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
- "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
- "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
- "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
She help a lot with mattifying during the day. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores.
This is the ONE so-called "Matte" product I've tried that actually lives up to it's name. It really is oil-absorbing. I have oily/combination skin & have trouble with shiny face throughout the day. It's definitely been less of a problem since I've started using this. & The shade Sandstorm matches me flawlessly, which has always been an issue for me. It's hard to find a powder that really matches & doesn't make me look tan or ghostly white lol.
This is great stuff. The only problem I've run into is that it's a little hard to wash off at the end of the day. It does feel cakey washing off (although it doesn't look cakey on). I have to use a make up wipe & exfoliating face wash to really feel like it's all off.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos