16 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

• I've heard so many great things about this product, but does it wor...16 Answers
  • Is this ur favorite57 Answers
  • How much would you rate this product?7 Answers
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "u have really oily skin especially in a morning and when I do my make routine and I have this powder my make up just looks so soft and smooth such a matte powder best powder ever !" in 233 reviews
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Winnipeg
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
My favorite powder! Keeps the shinyness from shining. Haha. Id recommend it. If youve got an oily tzone this works pretty good. Doesnt crease under eyes either! Which is why its my face❤
Rosie L.
Rosie L.
Nottingham , Nottinghamshire
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
Amazing powder! Keeps your skin matte and oil free for a good amount of time. Such an affordable price tag and the powder lasts ages! Doesn't leave a powdery surface and doesn't give flashback' I would definitely keep repurchasing this!
Lydia T.
Lydia T.
Scarborough
Review for: Long Lasting 003 Peach Glow
This powder is an absolute god send! It evens out my colour after foundation as well as being long lasting. It smells really nice, and it is really soft. I have dry skin and it works lovely on my skin. It keeps my makeup in place all day without fail. I repeatedly buy this product - the best Rimmel product I've used!
Brandy S.
Brandy S.
Leesburg , FL
Review for: Long Lasting Silky Beige
I love this powder so much that I'm on my 2nd one it's great I have oily skin and it works great
Ivy N.
Ivy N.
Review for: 001 Transparent
This is freaking amazing. As an oily mess, having a good pressed powder to diminish shine is great. The matte finish is so natural that it could even work for dry skin. I have never experienced my makeup move when I wore this and I've repurchased it multiple times. Too great to describe.
Sophie F.
Sophie F.
larkhall
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
I love this product so much it’s the only powder I wear. I am on my 4th tub. I think the packing could be better but everything else is amazing.
Kim A.
Kim A.
Collinsville
Review for: 001 Transparent
This is an amazing drugstore product and for $3.99 I could not be any more impressed!  I love this setting powder.  It keeps me matte for hours and it's so easy to just reapply when I'm getting oily in the T-zone.  I absolutely recommend this to anyone looking to try a setting powder.
Tha T.
Tha T.
Fayetteville
Review for: Long Lasting Silky Beige
I live for these powders. I use transparent under my eye and I use silky beige. Believe or not but this powder is actually full coverage, and it's great for setting under the eye. I have dry skin so it was pretty good, it was waay better than the nyx powder and left such a beautiful finish
Selena A.
Selena A.
Review for: Sandstorm 004, Long Lasting 001 Transparent
I first got this in 04 Sandstorm and for my second repurchase I got transparent. I think this is great for any skin type. I have very dry skin and even though it is matte it does not over dry my skin! It is great to set foundation. I would recommend this to others.
Amber M.
Amber M.
Oslo
Review for: Long Lasting By Warm Beige 006, 14G
Ok!! OooMG this is soo good pressed powder!! I just love ❤ using this every day, over my concealer it stays Matt and gives real look 💕👌🏻
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?