Top 10 Smudge-Resisting Setting Powders
16 varieties available
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
4.48 / 5 based on 11,827 Reviews
Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.see more...
Top Questions See all 341 Q&A
- "u have really oily skin especially in a morning and when I do my make routine and I have this powder my make up just looks so soft and smooth such a matte powder best powder ever !" in 233 reviews
- "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
- "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
- "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
I love this product to matify and set powder. The only bad thing about this product is the cheap packaging, but it’s bearable.
I absolutely love this powder. It wasn’t yellow like other powders and really closed my pores. Super awesome price and I always always buy it!
Omg i looovee this powder. It looks flawless on the skin and does not look cakey at all. I have gone through several of these and it definetely my top favorite. Totally recommend!!
Love this powder! Most of my friends have used or are using this as well and love it. Really good for on the go touch ups. The packaging is a huge downside though, I had just put it in my makeup bag for the day, and the flimsy plastic cover already cracked. I actually had to throw out my first one because the packaging broke and then broke the powder. Product is really good though, and I would definitely recommend and repurchase.
Great powder my go to for setting the face. On a budget. This is amazing. Top from the drugstore
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent
excellent product, my skin is greasy and when I use this powder the makeup lasts much longer and looks matte.
It is a very good quality powder, it does not feel heavy, it leaves the skin soft.
I recommend the price is very good, the only thing that the package does not have a mirror.
My go to. My holy grail. It's such a low cost and lasts ages. Honestly recommend it to everyone, incredible 🙏
Review for: Sandstorm 004
Love this and it's the exact shade of my foundation in rimmell London aswell so it doesn't look mismatched when I wear it
My favorite setting powder in the summer when I tend to the most oily. Does a great job at controlling oil. Usually I only apply in the morning and it controls the shine for a full 8 hours.
A go to staple favourite in my makeup bag. Good compact for travelling light. Does the job.
Q & A
Is this ur favorite
What's this cost at your local store?
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Does it offer any coverage?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos