16 colors available

BY RIMMEL LONDON #7 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

• I've heard so many great things about this product, but does it wor...16 Answers
  • Is this ur favorite57 Answers
  • How much would you rate this product?7 Answers
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "u have really oily skin especially in a morning and when I do my make routine and I have this powder my make up just looks so soft and smooth such a matte powder best powder ever !" in 233 reviews
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
Stefani S.
Stefani S.
This is a really great setting powder. Lasts the majority of the day, and doesn't make my skin look too dry, but I have pretty normal skin. It's available at most drugstores or grocery stores, and is an excellent price for the amount of product. The packaging isn't so great, the lid is low quality, doesn't stay on well, and will crack very easily. But for less than $4, I would still buy it again.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Big fan! I bought this from Walmart so it was a great price for how much product is included. This makes my skin stay matte longer. I have very oily skin so this helps the shine to be at bay. I will probably purchase this again once I run out of the compact I'm currently using. My skin is really fair so I used this to set other foundations as well as used it as a light coverage foundation itself.
Gabriella D.
Gabriella D.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have very oily skin, and powder is ESSENTIAL. This powder is super inexpensive, and works very well. What I like to do is to, don't panic, break the powder and use it as a loose powder to bake. I find this much more effective than just brushing it on. The only reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5, is because it's only a 6 hour powder. So I do have to reapply if I'm out and about for the day.
Alyse L.
Alyse L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I had high hopes for this powder because of a few YouTube Beauty Guru's, but this did nothing for my skin. I felt as though it made me look cakey, even if I used a light hand. I also felt as thought it dried out my OILY skin! It would clean to all my dry patches, and it did not offer any extra coverage. I would stay clear of this powder. There are much better options, even at the drugstore.
Leslie W.
Leslie W.
Wauconda, IL
Very hard to find good powders to match pale skin and I used translucent. Looks way better than most other powders I have used in the past. It's a very nice powder that sets foundation without cakeyness and it's easy to reapply throughout the day. Also really affordable, I think I paid less than $4 for it. Only downside is it doesn't come with a powder puff so I have to buy them separately.
Abby J.
Abby J.
Sarasota , FL
I dig this powder. Picked it up at Target on a whim just because it was on sale and fell in love! I used to use this just on it's own when I wanted to go for that "no makeup" makeup look, and it evened out my skin tone just a tad bit and kept me oil free for a few hours. Now I use it in conjuntion with the Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte foundation to set my T-zone and under eyes. Works great!
Deanna M.
Deanna M.
Review for: Transparent
I really enjoy this powder. It was the first powder I purchased when getting into makeup. It sets your makeup nicely and does give you a matte look without looking cakey. I mainly focused this on my t-zone. I did find that it had flashback, but it wasn't a big deal since I rarely take flash photos. I think this powder is great for beginners. Might have to repurchase and give it another go!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Review for: Natural
I really liked the Rimmel Stay matte pressed powder! I am a very shiny individual and it bugs the crap out of me! The price is amazing for the quality! I apply it after applying my foundation and it really does keep me matte for hours! I wouldn't recommend it for long wear as I usually have to touch it up after about 3-4 hours. Other than that it's a great product especially for the price!
Jennifer H.
Jennifer H.
Dubois, IN
Review for: Creamy Natural
I have been using this pressed powder for a couple of years and really liking it! I've tried using it alone, and was disappointed, BUT I do use it to set my foundation/concealer and it does a phenomenal job! It does an awesome job mattifying and keeping my face from showing oil. I typically never reapply and never have an issue with oil seeping through and I tend to have an oily forehead.
Aaliyah K.
Aaliyah K.
Walton, IN
Review for: Natural
I think it is a pretty basic matte power that you can just find at the drugstore instead spending tons of money on expensive powders that do the same. ALTHOUGH I will say the packaging breaks easily. I had it in a bag once and the plastic lid broke and my powder shattered because it was not protected. So I'd say don't take it anywhere or put it in something where it won't bounce around.
Pamela B.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?