BY RIMMEL LONDON #8 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "u have really oily skin especially in a morning and when I do my make routine and I have this powder my make up just looks so soft and smooth such a matte powder best powder ever !" in 233 reviews
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
Laura B.
Review for: Natural
I should compile a file that lists all the products YouTube "made me" buy. I purchased this powder after a couple of beauty vloggers that I follow recommended it. It was mentioned on several channels that this is a drugstore must-have. Unfortunately, it does not live up to it's reputation for me. I put it in my makeup drawer graveyard and upgraded to IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores.
Jennifer G.
Ceres, CA
Love this powder. It works great for settings your foundation and blotting oil away through the day. I always keep on of these on hand. If you have oily skin you need this for sure and even if your dry this powder does not cake on or make you look dry. I always get the shade transparen't and it really is transparen't once I put it on my face it gives me no color just mattifies .
Kristen W.
Jackson, NJ
This is my daily "no makeup" makeup. Aka what I wear for work. I use it to lightly blend out my complexion. It doesn't dry my skin out and doesn't crease at all. It evens out my complexion without over doing it. The shade is light enough for my complexion. I've been using this for years and I'll continue! Only complaint is that the lid pops off on its own every now and then...
Brooke H.
Morgantown, WV
Review for: Transparent
This stuff is wonderful!! It applies so evenly and covers pretty well even on its own, but it's best use is for baking your makeup. I have one that I use for coverage and one that is shattered that actually is awesome for baking under your eyes. I wish this came in a loose powder so I wouldn't have to smash it! So cheap and so effective. Better than a UD compact I used to use.
Andrea S.
This works really well as a mattefying pressed powder. It doesn't leave the skin chalky. I usually apply after I have completed my whole make up look, and use a large face brush. I like to carry it in my bag with me throughout the day so I can reapply to take a bit of shine away. The only downside is too much will produce a flashback in pictures but it isn't a deal breaker.
Renee P.
Elmhurst, IL
Review for: Sandstorm
I personally love this powder! It keeps your face super matte for hours and it smells good too. It's awesome for oily skin, easy to apply with a powder brush, or my new favorite way is with a sponge like the beauty blender. The only downsides are the packaging is super cheap and there's not a whole lot shade variety. Mine is too light, but for the price, I can make it work.
Emily C.
Ashley Falls, MA
I've been using this product for years and it has always always always done the job right! Even on the hottest, most humid summer days, it soaked up the excess oils and left my skin matte and flawless. I have very sensitive, dry skin and this formula hasn't caused any irritations and definitely doesn't cling to dry patches. Super affordable and is the best I've ever tried!
Hannah M.
Brighton, MA
Review for: Natural
For only $3-4, this powder is fantastic. I use the 'translucent' shade, which is technically more pale than actually translucent, to set my whole face every day and I love it. It keeps my makeup in place and helps keep me from looking too too oily. It definitely needs to be touched up throughout the day especially in the hot summer months, but for the price it's on point.
Nicollette H.
Schuyler, NE
This powder is amazing! To be honest, this is the only setting powder that I use but it is so great that I don't think I want to try any other powder. I put this on right after I put on my foundation and concealer and I keeps me from looking shiny all day. It doesn't make your face look cakey at all either so that's a plus! Highly recommend you go check out this product!
Danielle M.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This setting powder cannot be beat - plus you can usually find it for around $3! It stays on all day long and comes in a many different shades. I wear this powder every single day and it never fails that even after workouts, there is still plenty left on my face, just where I put it. Although it may not be enough on it's own, it's perfect as a setting powder or top coat.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?