BY RIMMEL LONDON #4 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
  • "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
Yasmeen Y.
Kuwait, Farwaniyah
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder

Amazing powder. It sets my liquid foundations perfectly, and it doesn't cake up either. The packaging though, is terrible. The plastic cover/lid cracked the first time I took it off. I have purchased this powder many, many times, and the lid consistently breaks. It's good for use at home, but I never travel with it, or carry it in my purse for touch ups.
Nancy C.
Wichita, KS
I really like this product. It gives a really nice finished look. It doesn’t have a strong scent. It feels very light weight on the face and doesn’t make you look ashy or powdery or give a white flashback which I can appreciate. My only complaint is that it doesn’t last very long and it also breaks easily so I need to be extra careful when I am handling it. Other than that I really enjoy this powder!
Irene G.
La Palma, CA
Review for: 001 Transparent more...
This Rimmel London setting powder is a holy grail product !! I believe it has sun protection I will double check for my next review, I use it to clean up my bronzer when I put a bit too much(it happens) I use this underneath my eyes when I conceal to set it and it stays in place ! You should definitely check it out for yourself ! I used the shade transparent because I don’t want a colored powder .
Debbie L.
Winton Terrace
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
I love this powder!!! It’s perfect for my dry skin, it stays on all day and it last a really long time!!! The price is VERY affordable, it’s the perfect matte finish powder for my whole face! I love it! It’s my holy grail
Beth R.
I've only begun to use this but in the first day I wore it, it definitely help the natural shiny and greasy oils stay at bay. My forehead tends to get very shiny and I know it can't completely atop it but it certainly delayed the showing of the production of natural oils. It's a light powder. It does feel heavy. I like to pair it with my BB cream. This is a pair I use for days going to work.
Michaela L.
Review for: 001 Transparent more...
I’ve been using this stuff for years; I refuse to use any other pressed powder. It helps keep me matte all day & makes my foundation look flawless. I use it on a big fluffy brush & lightly dust it all over my face focusing mostly on my T-zone. Even though it says translucent I have realized that it does have a yellow tint to it, so if you have pink undertones it probably won’t mesh well.
Sydney W.
Charlotte, NC
Review for: 003 Peach Glow more...
For a drug store matte powder I find this powder to do it's job pretty well. My skin is always oily, even right after I put on a matte foundation, in-between my eyebrows especially. I decided to try this powder out because the Rimmel London Stay Matte Foundation is a decent foundation in my opinion.

When I purchased this powder I didn't have that high of hopes, I had run out of my Kat Von D so I decided to give it a try. To my surprise it's not a bad powder at all. Right after I apply it takes the shine away from my chin, nose, cheeks, and in between my eyebrows.

The only complaint I have is that it doesn't keep my face matte all day, but I have yet to find a face powder that does. So I'm not mad at this product, especially for the price.
Danielle M.
Fresno, CA
I got this item because the YouTube make up artist “ Laura Lee “ introduced me to it and she absolutely loved it ! So I had to try it , orders powders always look to light for me , application wise. But this one is outstanding ! Kept up all day with no budging maybe one or two touch ups all day ! I recommend this to anyone with any skin type ! I would totally buy this again
Toni M.
Holland, MI
Review for: 001 Transparent more...
I use the transparent powder which I highly recommend!! It has no flash back what-so-ever and it makes your foundation/base last all day! It is definitely matte and it will make your skin look really dry but I use setting spray and that takes care of that issue! I have no complaints and I absolutely love this powder! Will continue to purchase because it performs great and is inexpensive!
Adriana M.
Saw a friend of mine wear this and their skin looked so beautiful, like a renaissance painting I had I get some for myself. No need to spend big bucks on powders when this one is readily available at the drugstore. I use it to set my under eye makeup and it works perfectly! Use all over the face for a perfected translucent angel walked out of a painting look!
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?