BY RIMMEL LONDON #4 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "u have really oily skin especially in a morning and when I do my make routine and I have this powder my make up just looks so soft and smooth such a matte powder best powder ever !" in 233 reviews
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
Lindsay T.
Review for: Natural
I think that Rimmel's Stay Matte products are some of the best no-shine looks you can get at drugstore prices. I've purchased this product so many times, and I have several friends who enjoy this product as well. The powder really is matte, and really does set your makeup and keep you shine-free for the good majority of the day. Be careful not to pile on too much, or apply while your foundation is still very wet- this can get cakey if you're heavy-handed, but the coverage is so great with this, that's there's no need to have a heavy hand in the first place.
Heather L.
Maricopa , Ca
I like this setting powder my holy grail product is Laura Mercier but I feel like this is a drugstore dupe for that product The price for this item is very very reasonable for what it does I apply under my eyes and on the top of my eyelids so that my make up won't Crease and it last all day long I like the shade 001 translucent you're also able to use the Ulta coupon for 3.50off on this product which makes it a great deal I've had mine for several months and have not hit pan. Totally recommend this item it's a great powder for a great price
Ashley C.
Timonium, MD
Review for: Transparent
This is my every day wear power foundation! I love this stuff!!! I use this in combination with Rimmel clean finish foundation and I always get complimented on my skin!

This power goes on nice but be careful to shake out your brush before application or dab your face after use, I always tend to get excess powder, but that could just be me.

Once you start sweating a good amount or go to the pool/beach this foundation doesn't last too long. So if you're looking for a foundation you can wear to the gym, pool, ect. This isn't for you.
Alicia B.
I have combination skin, usually towards the oily side. This powder does a good job at keeping my oils under control without drying me out. It does seem to cling a bit to extremely dry spots. It does an excellent job at setting my makeup, and doesn't settle into any of my fine lines. I always use the translucent shade and it is 100% translucent, at least on my skin. The powder itself is smooth and buttery and doesn't flash back in photos. If you are really oily, like my t zone, you might need a touch up or two throughout the day.
Alexis R.
Fairgrove, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is always the powder I end up going back to. I have tried lots of powders, highend and affordable and this one just does its job best. I usually get this powder in translucent so it doesn't add color just controls the shine and oil. But the coverage isn't bad either from the shades if you were to get a color one, this powder is awesome and for the price it's a steal. if you have oily skin definitely try this powder to set your foundation and touch ups through out the day. It leaves me matte all day without feeling too cakey.
Megan B.
Review for: Natural
I love, love, love this powder! I particularly like that it keeps my oily skin matte and provides a light layer of coverage. It pairs really well with Rimmel's Stay Matte primer (which I also love). It is perfect for an everyday, morning makeup routine and for little touch-ups throughout the day. It is compact and easy to bring anywhere. The only downside is it doesn't come with a mirror or applicator/brush. However, I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great product but not wanting to spend a bunch of money.
Megan B.
Review for: Creamy Natural
I love, love, love this powder! I particularly like that it keeps my oily skin matte and provides a light layer of coverage. It pairs really well with Rimmel's Stay Matte primer (which I also love). It is perfect for an everyday, morning makeup routine and for little touch ups throughout the day. It is compact and easy to bring anywhere. The only downside is it doesn't come with a mirror or applicator/brush. However, I highly recommend this if you are looking for a great product but not wanting to spend a bunch of money.
Raven R.
If I could give this zero stars I would! I picked this stuff up as soon as it came out and was beyond excited. Finally a mattifying powder made by a drugstore brand (other than NYX). All was great. Then I actually tried it..... NOOOOO! Just no. I have combination skin that tends to lean a little more to the dry side. This powder however, made my skin look like I had oil slicks all over my face in less than 15 minutes. I have NEVER seen my skin look like that. Absolutely awful and went right in the garbage.
Heather B.
This is the only "drugstore" pressed powder I can use, not only is it very light so that it doesn't settle into pores and lines, even if you aren't using a primer, but it also comes in a shade pale enough for my skin (001 Transparent) that it doesn't make me look like an oompa loompa or darken my foundation too much, without being a white powder that will disrupt flash photography. You can wear it as a light coverage foundation, or use it to set liquid, I do both, depending on how oily my skin is each day.
Cole M.
Review for: Powder~Cashmere 008
It is lightweight and affordable. This is the powder to keep in your car, purse, school bag, to tap on when you get shiny. If you are more oil prone it can be used to set your whole face. It does have a slight coloration, depending on your color the powders can be used for highlighting and bronzing for oil prone skin. This is a great powder and competes and outshines higher products. Like with all powders you have to watch application to make sure you are not cakey. Does not do well with creams over top!
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg, TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?