BY RIMMEL LONDON #6 in Finishing & Translucent Powders

Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.

• I've heard so many great things about this product, but does it w...17 Answers
  • Is this ur favorite59 Answers
  • What do you suggest for this product, translucent or colored?7 Answers
Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
  • "u have really oily skin especially in a morning and when I do my make routine and I have this powder my make up just looks so soft and smooth such a matte powder best powder ever !" in 233 reviews
  • "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
  • "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
  • "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
  • "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
Vanessa M.
Arvin , CA
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
This my all time favorite pressed powder! Everyone raves about this product on YouTube and I can see why! This mattifies my skin without looking cakey. I personally think this product is meant for everyone if they use it correctly. I think that my oily skin girls (and guys) will love this! This product is insanely inexpensive.
Maricar B.
Cranston, RI
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
This product does the job well. If you’re oily and you’re looking for matte and an affordable powder this is a great product for you. I gave it a 4star because it’s not obviously as perfect as the best high brand face setting powder in the market. You just need a little bit of this or else your makeup is going to look cakey.
Sarah H.
Independence, MO
So cheap and so good for more fair, oily skin! I used the translucent color and even on me it left a bit of a white cast. This is also something I would HIGHLY recommend using a setting spray with because it can look a little too powdery on the skin. It does make you very matte so if that's what you need, go grab this!
Samantha O.
San Antonio, TX
I LOVE this powder, it's affordable, does the job, and I can pop into my local grocery store to pick it up. I'm not someone who really likes putting powders on my face because I'm afraid I'll end up with my face looking all cakey, but this isn't a heavy product and you don't need a lot to get the job done.
Samantha O.
San Antonio, TX
Mikaela J.
Jacksonville
I loved these pressed powders! They are affordable (around 4 to 5 USD), and help my foundation stay in its place. I usually have major oil build-up around/on my nose and this helps prevent it for a few hours. It doesn’t leave my face feeling super caked and the powders don’t have an overwhelming “chalky” smell.
Roberta D.
Reading, PA
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
I have gone through at least two of these pressed powders.  Unlike other powders its great because its pressed. This allows it to be more user friendly because it doesn't create a mess. I love the transparent color that way it matches me all year long! It doesnt leave a white cast or super powdery finish.
Ashley l.
The only reason why I'm getting this rating of 4 starts because of the packaging. it does what it says it keeps me matte. its really easy to apply, it's really easy to reapply , but I have to get rid of mine quickly because I cracked the packaging and then started getting in it and that wasn't good
Jennifer W.
This is a really great drugstore option. That's my Foundation really well and last a long time. The only reason I'm writing it 4 stars instead of 5 is because I'm not a fan of the packaging I find that it's very cheap packaging would be better if it was a compact and it does not come with a poof.
Marta G.
Review for: Long Lasting 001 Transparent more...
This is the only drugstore pressed powder that actually works for me. I usually use it to set my concealer if I don't feel like baking but sometimes also take it on the go for touch ups to fight back looking like a grease ball and it works amazingly well for me, I always repurchase.
Pamela B.
Dover, DE
Is this ur favorite
Amy M.
Truxton, NY
What's this cost at your local store?
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA
How long does this last for oily type skin?
Jennifer G.
Edinburg , TX
Does it have a lot of coverage, to make my face look cakey if I were to put it on after my foundation?
Whitley B.
Does it offer any coverage?