Rimmel London Stay Matte Pressed Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte is an oil-absorbing pressed powder that leaves you with a flawless, shine-free complexion. Helps to minimize the appearance of large pores. Dermatologically tested.see more...
Top Questions See all 353 Q&A
- "I love this product, it's smooths over your foundation (or other beauty product) without it look cakey and keeps the skin looking matte!!" in 53 reviews
- "The Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder has been a staple in my makeup collection for a long time because it does what it's intended for, and it's affordable." in 42 reviews
- "This powder is great for sealing liquid foundations but also for touching up oily/shiny patches during the day as a quick fix." in 39 reviews
- "I find that on days that I don't use foundation and just some concealer when running out I find sweeping this all over my face gives a little coverage that evens out my skin tone a bit without giving that dry skin "dusty" look." in 36 reviews
- "I love the colored powder if I wear concealer underneath, and the translucent is perfect for touch ups throughout the day." in 28 reviews
Amazing powder. It sets my liquid foundations perfectly, and it doesn't cake up either. The packaging though, is terrible. The plastic cover/lid cracked the first time I took it off. I have purchased this powder many, many times, and the lid consistently breaks. It's good for use at home, but I never travel with it, or carry it in my purse for touch ups.
When I purchased this powder I didn't have that high of hopes, I had run out of my Kat Von D so I decided to give it a try. To my surprise it's not a bad powder at all. Right after I apply it takes the shine away from my chin, nose, cheeks, and in between my eyebrows.
The only complaint I have is that it doesn't keep my face matte all day, but I have yet to find a face powder that does. So I'm not mad at this product, especially for the price.
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos