Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC

Will the product make you look dry?

Ayah L.
Ayah L.
2 years, 6 months ago
If you have dry skin it might. I have oily skin and it doesn't make my skin look flakey.
Tori J.
Tori J.
2 years, 7 months ago
It doesn't make me look dry
Akvile A.
Akvile A.
London
2 years, 8 months ago
I have quite dry skin and I don't see it getting dry on me at all.
Ana P.
Ana P.
2 years, 10 months ago
Not at all
Jessica N.
Jessica N.
2 years, 10 months ago
Not at all! I love this product.
Brianna L.
Brianna L.
Sundre, AB
4 years, 3 months ago
I have dry skin and personally this product became patchy on my face and dried it out even more so...
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Bowdon, GA
4 years, 5 months ago
No not at all and you do not need a lot of product on your face
Leslie M.
Leslie M.
Los Angeles, CA
4 years, 5 months ago
Not at all ! i actually have ubber dry skin and it makes my skin feel and appear smoothr and healthier than ever. also it doesn't make me break out !
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
4 years, 9 months ago
Nope! It'll make it look just right :)
Bryana P.
Bryana P.
Covington, IN
4 years, 9 months ago
No. Actually, I wouldn't even describe the finish as "matte," but it does a good job at controlling oil nonetheless. It basically just makes your skin look "just right" if that makes sense. Not to oily, not too dry, just lovely, healthy skin.