Candace S.
Candace S.
Barton, VT

So you think this will work well over the Maybelline BB Cream??
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Dec. 12, 2013, 5:28 p.m.
I literally use this every day over my Maybelline BB Cream. It does only last about 3-4 hours but it really adds a nice finish to the BB. On my skin, the BB looks a little "wet" but with this powder it looks more natural.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Oct. 22, 2013, 6:51 p.m.
Defiantly, you'll have a very natural none cakey look
Melissa J.
Melissa J.
Oct. 10, 2013, 4:34 p.m.
Absolutely! I use powder over my Covergirl BB cream and it works wonderfully! :)
Julia J.
Julia J.
Oct. 4, 2013, 8:19 p.m.
I think it would. I also use it over my Garnier BB cream, and I think it gives the skin a really nice finish.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
Aug. 23, 2013, 1:52 p.m.
Yes, try the transparen't powder first if you're experimenting. I use that shade over my foundation, and it goes over great. It doesn't cake up or look powdery.
Grace B.
Grace B.
July 19, 2013, 12:48 a.m.
Wow, that's so weird because I literally use this everyday over the Maybelline BB cream in light/medium. I personally think that this powder works great over basically any skin product. However, I don't actually like the Maybelline BB cream that much anyway, so maybe it would be better to use with a different product. The Maybelline has zero coverage and practically felt like I was just applying extra moisturizer. Then, when I topped it off with Stay Matte, it was like I hadn't put BB cream on at all. So I would say yes, this powder works great with a BB cream, but if you want some better coverage I wouldn't choose Maybelline. Hope I helped!
Robin V.
Robin V.
May 23, 2013, 3:03 p.m.
I do that sometimes. It looks good but my oily t zone makes me look super shiny. Bring it with you for touch ups maybe?
Lauren A.
Lauren A.
March 22, 2013, 12:49 p.m.
Thats how i use it
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
March 2, 2013, 8:42 a.m.
Yes, since this is such a light-feeling product on your skin, it will work well over a bb cream to put an extra seal over any blemish. I love this product!
Delila S.
Delila S.
Dec. 18, 2012, 12:48 p.m.
I have the Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream in Light Sheer tint and this powder in Creamy Natural. They go very well together for me, it gives me light to moderate coverage, no caking, and looks fairly natural if you keep the powder light.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
Dec. 14, 2012, 5:42 p.m.
Yup! I use it over my Garnier BB cream and have no problem, so I don't see why you would

Join Now