Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA

I've heard so many great things about this product, but does it work for oily, acne prone skin? It wont break me out?

VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
VE-1234637, Yoscarly T.
Doral, FL
2 months, 3 weeks ago
When does the application of the product last on the skin?
Maelan D.
Maelan D.
Siloam Spgs, AR
1 year ago
It is great for oily skin and more than likely won't make you break out
Reginea J.
Reginea J.
Moreno Valley, CA
1 year, 1 month ago
I think it would work for oily face
Vas A.
Vas A.
London
2 years ago
I have combination skin and I tend to break out a lot from make up products, but this one is great because it makes your skin matte, but doesn't break you out. I really recommend it!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
2 years, 3 months ago
I have the same acne prone skin, and this product has never brought up a problem with me breaking out!
Ayah L.
Ayah L.
2 years, 3 months ago
Yes it does. I have very oily and acne prone skin. I have used this for about quite a few months now and so far it hasn't broken my out.
Apurva P.
Apurva P.
Mumbai , Maharashtra
2 years, 6 months ago
It does work for oily skin! I have a very oily T zone and this product just mattifies my skin like a dream! And girl i feel you, i have very sensitive skin, and this baby doesn't break me out, what so ever!
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
2 years, 6 months ago
I was worried this would break me out but it doesn't at all. It works great to set your foundation.
Amreen S.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
2 years, 7 months ago
I have oily acne prone skin and it works amazingly well for me.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
2 years, 7 months ago
I have a problem with breaking out randomly but not continuous acne...this product did not cause me to break out and kept me matte all day.