Marilyn G.
Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've heard so many great things about this product, but does it work for oily, acne prone skin? It wont break me out?
Maelan D.
Maelan D.
Siloam Spgs, AR
7 months ago
It is great for oily skin and more than likely won't make you break out
Reginea J.
Reginea J.
Moreno Valley, CA
8 months, 1 week ago
I think it would work for oily face
Vas A.
Vas A.
London
1 year, 7 months ago
I have combination skin and I tend to break out a lot from make up products, but this one is great because it makes your skin matte, but doesn't break you out. I really recommend it!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
1 year, 10 months ago
I have the same acne prone skin, and this product has never brought up a problem with me breaking out!
Ayah L.
Ayah L.
1 year, 10 months ago
Yes it does. I have very oily and acne prone skin. I have used this for about quite a few months now and so far it hasn't broken my out.
Apurva P.
Apurva P.
Mumbai , Maharashtra
2 years, 1 month ago
It does work for oily skin! I have a very oily T zone and this product just mattifies my skin like a dream! And girl i feel you, i have very sensitive skin, and this baby doesn't break me out, what so ever!
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
2 years, 1 month ago
I was worried this would break me out but it doesn't at all. It works great to set your foundation.
Amreen S.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
2 years, 2 months ago
I have oily acne prone skin and it works amazingly well for me.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
MYRTLE BEACH, SC
2 years, 2 months ago
I have a problem with breaking out randomly but not continuous acne...this product did not cause me to break out and kept me matte all day.
Naisha R.
Naisha R.
Puerto Rico
2 years, 3 months ago
It really does.
Kat O.
Kat O.
2 years, 10 months ago
Brilliant product for setting your liquid foundation however it does not provide the best coverage if that's what you're looking for. Keeps you matte all day but not cakey looking. One of my best drugstore buys by far!
emma e.
emma e.
isle of wight, uk
Brilliant product
Rachel E.
Rachel E.
Mobile, AL
2 years, 11 months ago
I have super sensitive skin and this works great. it shouldn't make you break out. plus It doesn't really clog your pores which is a major plus
Yesenia S.
Yesenia S.
Perris, CA
2 years, 11 months ago
I tend to get pimples all over my face..and i never had any problem with this product..but just in case don't cake up your face!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
2 years, 11 months ago
I've yet to have any issues with it, and my skin normally goes OFF like a blemish-bomb when products rub it the wrong way.
Krysten S.
Krysten S.
Dayton, TN
3 years ago
It did really well with my skin. It didn't break me out at all :) though it does have some chemicals in it that can make some prone to skin irritation. I didn't personally experience that problem however.