Marilyn G.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert

I've heard so many great things about this product, but does it work for oily, acne prone skin? It wont break me out?

Maelan D.
Maelan D.
Siloam Spgs, AR
9 months, 1 week ago
It is great for oily skin and more than likely won't make you break out
Reginea J.
Reginea J.
Moreno Valley, CA
10 months, 1 week ago
I think it would work for oily face
Vas A.
Vas A.
London
1 year, 9 months ago
I have combination skin and I tend to break out a lot from make up products, but this one is great because it makes your skin matte, but doesn't break you out. I really recommend it!
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
2 years ago
I have the same acne prone skin, and this product has never brought up a problem with me breaking out!
Ayah L.
Ayah L.
2 years ago
Yes it does. I have very oily and acne prone skin. I have used this for about quite a few months now and so far it hasn't broken my out.
Apurva P.
Apurva P.
Mumbai , Maharashtra
2 years, 3 months ago
It does work for oily skin! I have a very oily T zone and this product just mattifies my skin like a dream! And girl i feel you, i have very sensitive skin, and this baby doesn't break me out, what so ever!
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Mchenry, IL
2 years, 3 months ago
I was worried this would break me out but it doesn't at all. It works great to set your foundation.
Amreen S.
Amreen S.
Missouri City, TX
2 years, 4 months ago
I have oily acne prone skin and it works amazingly well for me.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Myrtle Beach, SC
2 years, 5 months ago
I have a problem with breaking out randomly but not continuous acne...this product did not cause me to break out and kept me matte all day.
Naisha R.