Linda S.
Linda S.
Rosemead, CA

How long does this last for oily type skin?
Nina W.
Nina W.
Sept. 8, 2016, 1:59 a.m.
this probably lasts around 5-6 hours before I have to touch it up again
Karina C.
Karina C.
June 28, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
The product claims to last up to 5 hours. I have super oily skin. When I add this product to my face with a dense powder brush, it lasts for about 3 hours before my face gets really oily again. But if I add this product with a damp sponge (like the BeautyBlender), it lasts much longer; baking the products also extends it the mattifying power.
Maria P.
Maria P.
June 21, 2016, 1:10 p.m.
Honestly, on my combo skin , this didn't last for more than 2 hours :( I seen oil peaking through on my t zone. To each is own.
Ana P.
Ana P.
July 21, 2015, 2:32 p.m.
If you apply in the morning it can last at least till the beginning of the noon
Amy R.
Amy R.
June 5, 2014, 10:14 p.m.
I tend to get oily through the day but since using this product I don't have much of that problem. I don't ever have to reapply during the day!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
March 12, 2014, 6:12 p.m.
It lasts a long time, I have oily skin and I have found that it lasts a long time for it and its perfect!!!
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Feb. 20, 2014, 1:35 a.m.
This is a great choice for oily skin, it lasts for hours! Generally you'll have to touch up on powder anyways, but with this one you won't have to reapply as often!
jessica D.
jessica D.
Dec. 23, 2013, 5:32 p.m.
After 5 hours of school i check my foundation and powder and maybe it doesn't look i just applied it but it still lookes great and naturalllll
Sofia C.
Sofia C.
Dec. 12, 2013, 5:24 p.m.
I think about every 3-4 hours is when it starts to wear off but honestly, I'm obsessed with this.
Valerie M.
Valerie M.
Dec. 11, 2013, 12:54 a.m.
I find my self having to touch up in my t-zone about every 4 hours.
Elena R.
Elena R.
Oct. 22, 2013, 6:49 p.m.
It honestly depends what you apply before and how you apply it. I recommend tapping it on your face with a brush instead of circling.
bella c.
bella c.
Oct. 16, 2013, 3:18 p.m.
This stuff is pretty good for blotting oil. Just be careful because it breaks easily
April C.
April C.
Oct. 5, 2013, 5:56 p.m.
I have very oily skin, on a hot and humid day It lasts me about 10 hours then I have to touch up, but on a regular day it lasts from sun up to sun down.
Brittnnee W.
Brittnnee W.
Oct. 3, 2013, 10:27 p.m.
It last all day for me and I have combination skin
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
Sept. 22, 2013, 5:25 p.m.
I used this with a primer and it lasted me 9 hours!
Elise L.
Elise L.
Sept. 18, 2013, 11:41 a.m.
I get super oily, I have oil break through this in about 4 hours (which is amazing for me).
Kristal W.
Kristal W.
Sept. 16, 2013, 5:38 p.m.
It only lasts me for a few hours. I still find myself reaching for blotting sheets after 6 hours.
Courtney P.
Courtney P.
Sept. 9, 2013, 7:55 p.m.
I am oily too and it goes for a while at work. i think that it is def worth it for you to try it and maybe use a primer if you don't already.
Sydney S.
Sydney S.
Aug. 6, 2013, 10:30 p.m.
I'd say 2-4 hours depending on how oily you are. But not like it's hard to re-apply real quick! :)
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
July 22, 2013, 4:48 p.m.
It varies, depending on other products being used/individual's skin. For me, it last about 4-5 hours before it needs to be reapplied.
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
July 17, 2013, 8:59 p.m.
I would say you would need to apply it again in the middle of the day
Stephanie K.
Stephanie K.
July 17, 2013, 12:45 p.m.
It differs person to person. I have a very oily T-zone and this only lasts about 2-4 hours. I still prefer this over any drugstore pressed powder I've used. It does control oil very well even when it does wear off. You don't get this slide of oil like you normally would. (Or at least I normally would, haha)
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
July 15, 2013, 8:09 p.m.
I have the oiliest skin EVER! and it lasts me 8 hours.
Lilly H.
Lilly H.
July 6, 2013, 7:10 p.m.
I'm usually only oily in my "T" Zone and it lasts pretty much all 8 hours at school each day. It's not as matte as it was that morning but I wouldn't call my skin oily at the end of the day. Hope this helped. (:
Michelle E.
Michelle E.
July 3, 2013, 1:07 a.m.
To me, it depends on the person... It only really lasted for about 2 to 2 and a half hours and I have oily skin as well.
delicia h.
delicia h.
June 30, 2013, 4:22 p.m.
I get real oily in my tzone and it lasts me all day

Join Now