Linda S.
Rosemead, CA

How long does this last for oily type skin?

Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Australia
3 months, 2 weeks ago
my skins a little oily and it lasts long on my skin
daisy s.
daisy s.
11 months, 1 week ago
i would say that it last 14 for normal so olily i would say about 9 so you might have to reaply thoughout the day or night
Cc C.
Cc C.
Tulare, CA
1 year, 2 months ago
It works really good
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
1 year, 3 months ago
I am oily in the summer and dry in the winter and have never had a problem with this product, in either scenario
Coraima P.
Coraima P.
1 year, 3 months ago
Love, I am oily skin, and hard depending on the climate, if the day is hot lasts me 4 hours, if it is more cloudy lasts me 6 or 7 hours
Nina W.
Nina W.
1 year, 7 months ago
this probably lasts around 5-6 hours before I have to touch it up again
Karina C.
Karina C.
1 year, 10 months ago
The product claims to last up to 5 hours. I have super oily skin. When I add this product to my face with a dense powder brush, it lasts for about 3 hours before my face gets really oily again. But if I add this product with a damp sponge (like the BeautyBlender), it lasts much longer; baking the products also extends it the mattifying power.
Maria P.
Maria P.
1 year, 10 months ago
Honestly, on my combo skin , this didn't last for more than 2 hours :( I seen oil peaking through on my t zone. To each is own.
Ana P.
Ana P.
2 years, 9 months ago
If you apply in the morning it can last at least till the beginning of the noon
Amy R.
Amy R.
3 years, 10 months ago
I tend to get oily through the day but since using this product I don't have much of that problem. I don't ever have to reapply during the day!