Whitley B.

Does it offer any coverage?

Abby S.
Abby S.
Peoria, AZ
1 month, 1 week ago
I use this to set my foundation and it offered me coverage. As I said I was wearing foundation, but my foundation does not always cover all of my redness/acne/dark circles. This helps cover what my foundation did not.
majda r.
majda r.
sale
9 months, 3 weeks ago
it gives an amaazing finish
Ellie S.
Ellie S.
1 year, 4 months ago
It gives a tiny bit but I wouldn't use this product for coverage
Ariam V.
Ariam V.
San Diego, CA
1 year, 5 months ago
For me it doesn't, but it gives the skin a nice finish.
stephany v.
stephany v.
1 year, 6 months ago
i believe it is little to no coverage!
Heather M.
Heather M.
Temple, GA
1 year, 6 months ago
This is my go to powder every day. No matter the foundation it still looks great after my 10 work day!
Itzel L.
Itzel L.
1 year, 11 months ago
For me is very well
Angelica S.
Angelica S.
1 year, 11 months ago
I think a little to no coverage
Maria P.
Maria P.
2 years ago
Little to no coverage for me..
Izzy ..